The Story of Mrs. Cl Who Overcame HSV with Hekma Center Formula

To every patient with the herpes simplex virus (HSV), from this platform, we encourage you to start your path towards overcoming this virus!

In this article, we present the story of Mrs. Cl, who overcame HSV after taking the natural package provided by the Hekma Center.

On June 30, 2021, Mrs. Cl contacted our center to tell us that she was interested in the genital herpes package.

After talking to the staff, the patient believed in these natural products and hoped to overcome this virus quickly; therefore, she ordered the package right away.

It is worth mentioning that the success rate is over 95%, the rest 5% is with patients who do not take the recommended daily dosage and do not follow the instructions. So for patients taking the supplements as instructed, the success rate is 100%.

The Stages of Overcoming This virus

The stages the patient went through while taking the package are detailed, and the appropriate time to do a blood test to ensure that the body is free of the virus (That is, after being free of the symptoms for three weeks.)

Mrs. Cl asked us about the diet that HSV patients should adhere to to overcome this disease as soon as possible.

Winning the battle over HSV

On August 26, 2021, Ms. Cl sent a message telling us that she had done the PCR blood test (polymerase chain reaction), which showed negative results, meaning that she was completely virus-free and she was no longer carrying herpes virus in her body!

overcoming HSV

The Story of overcoming HSV

overcoming HSV

 

The test result which shows that she is herpes-free :

 

The Story of overcoming HSV

We congratulate you on your great results. We also wish you good health and happiness.

Note: The featured image is for illustrative purposes only.

 

Suggested Product