- Product name: Magic.wb
- Botanical name: Horedum vulgare and Triticum aestivum
- Common name: Barley and Wheat Grass
- Net weight: 55 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Wheatgrass is a small herb that belongs to the family of soft wheat plant.
Its origin goes back more than 5000 years ago. At that time Egyptian leaders considered the small buds sacred and used them for their positive impact on their health and activity. It has also been used in India thousands of years ago as part of their ancient folk medicine.
It was first introduced to the western world in the year 1930 by Charlize F. Schnabel an agricultural chemist that used wheat grass to help treating sick chickens that were about to die. What shock him the most, was the fact that not only the chickens did not die, but that they also appeared to stagnate on eggs almost every day instead of every three days.
Two decades later, wheat grass came back to lights through Ann Wigmore, a regular woman who used to mix it with other herbs to help cure herself. She went to the Institute of Abkhrath health, where wheat grass became famous and wide spread; hence the continuous interest in wheat grass has been encouraged.
Wheat grass is one of the most important nutritional supplements because it contains the majority of minerals, vitamins, and essential amino acids. It contains high level of beta-carotenes, 17 amino acids, B vitamins and fiber. It also contains vitamins K, E, B, A, C and a group of useful enzymes, including which can fight free radicals.
Wheat grass is also high in minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, iodine, copper, and selenium.
It is the richest source of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is almost identical in its molecular structure to hemoglobin in blood except for one atom. While hemoglobin has an iron atom, chlorophyll has a magnesium atom.
Cleanser, detoxifier, antibacterial, restorative, anti-fungal, antioxidant, antiviral and anti-aging, anti-allergenic.
Barley is a kind of whole grain commonly found in bread, beverages, and various cuisines of every culture. One of the first cultivated grains in history, it remains one of the most widely consumed grains, globally. It has been used since ancient times by various civilizations as a kind of food for both animals and humans.
Barley is a green herb, in a stage between the grain and the spike when it is between 10-20 cm long. It contains a huge amount of enzymes, growth factors, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Barley is one of the herbal plants used in ancient times as a basic food. It contains many essential nutrients for the human body, including fiber, carbohydrates and proteins, as well as saccharides, which have many health benefits.
In Africa, barley is one of the major food crops that provides nutrients to impoverished populations.
Barley provides a high percentage of an individual’s daily requirement of manganese and selenium.
It also contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, calcium, manganese, zinc and it is rich in dietary fiber.
antidiabetic, regulates blood pressure, enhances immunity, protects liver, anti-acne, detoxifying, antidepressant, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hypolipidemic, antigout, reduces cholesterol, relaxant, antianxiety, anticonvulsive, hypolipidemic, antiaging, anti-fatigue, antiglycating, antihypoxia.
Magic.wb Product Indications
- May Help with Rheumatoid arthritis, gout and joint pain.
- To maintain oral health and hygiene therefore may help with mouth ulcers. It promotes dental health and protects against tooth decay, gingivitis and other dental problems.
- It stimulates saliva and blood flow in the mucus membrane of the mouth.
- A tonic for the immune system. It boosts immunity and maintains overall health.
- May Help with certain dermatological problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. It also may help maintain the health and elasticity of the skin and fight free radicals.
- To reduce radiation damages.
- May Help with vaginal infections.
- May Help with chronic fatigue (CFS).
- It is rich with flavonoids which dilate bronchus, therefore, it may help in case of Asthma attack and bronchitis.
- It protects the lungs from pollution, heavy metals and smoking therefore, it may help alleviate cough, sore throat, fever, and also protects against common cold and flu.
- For Hypertension and hypotension. It stimulates blood circulation and balances blood pressure.
- may Help maintain cardiovascular health and protects against cardiac diseases and coronary heart disease (CHD).
- It balances blood lipid. It increases HDL cholesterol on the wall of arteries and decreases LDL level thus, protects against atherosclerosis, angina pectoris and heart attacks.
- May Help regulate blood sugar and improve insulin production therefore, may help people with type 2 Diabetes.
- It accelerates weight loss in many ways (i) it contains amino acids that inhibit appetite, (ii) it contains potassium which is effective in burning calories, (iii) it provides energy and improves stamina, (iv) it improves thyroid functioning and boosts metabolism.
- It has low content of calories, very few amount of fat and high content of fiber. Fiber increases satiety and reduce appetite, making people feel fuller for longer. This may help lower the overall calorie intake and reduce food craving.
- May Help with Parkinson’s disease.
- It removes accumulated toxins and waste from the intestines.
- It contains chlorophyll which has the ability to stop blood clotting in small arteries during injures, thus protectsagainst necrosis processes. Chlorophyll also promotes the growth of fibroblasts.
- To improve pancreas functioning.
- For proper liver functioning.
- It protects against sunrays and the formation of pigmentation.
- It relaxes and calms down the nervous system because it is high in B vitamins.
- To promote hair growth and add sheen to the hair. It contains iron, zinc, and calcium; therefore, it is beneficial for damaged hair, hair loss, premature graying, dry hair or dandruff.
- It protects against premature graying since it contains copper, which is one of melatonin components that produces hair pigment.
- It contains 17 amino acids that may help build muscle tissues, and repair the cell.
- For eye health and better vision because it contains vitamin C.
- To restore PH balance and may help retain alkalinity in the blood which may help with constipation, ulcers and diarrhea.
- To facilitate and increase formation of RBCs and WBCs, as well as to activate WBC.
- It stimulates the production of RBC and raises hemoglobin level therefore, may help with anemia. It is very high in bio-available iron.
- For the proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system since it contains linoleic acid and manganese.
- It provides the blood and body cells with oxygen thus, improves cognitive performance and concentration.
- It postpones aging by rejuvenating skin cells and enhancing the youthful glow and elasticity of the skin. Moreover, the antioxidant and chlorophyll components may help scavenge free radicals, which slows the aging process.
- Barley and Wheat Grass contribute to the proper functioning of the digestive system and protect against dyspepsia and IBD. Moreover, they facilitate a smooth digestion process, and may help with malabsorption and ulcerative colitis.
- It contains fiber that may help with constipation and acts as a fuel source to the friendly bacteria in the large intestine.
- It combats bowel inflammation such as Crohn’s disease and IBS.
- Reduces the chance of hemorrhoids.
- Protects against varicose veins.
- May Help with foul odor in breath and sweat.
- Increases libido and vigor and may help with impotence.
- It clears sinus congestion.
- It is rich in vitamin K and magnesium and potassium and it boosts the adrenal system and may help your body deal with stress.
- Beneficial during pregnancy: It promotes healthy growth of the fetus and protects against anemia during pregnancy, since it is rich in folic acid (B9). It also alleviates pregnancy-related digestive issues such as bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
- Supports renal health and may help with polycystic kidney disease. It improves renal functioning and alleviates symptoms like severe back pain and abdominal pain.
- May Help heal festering wounds and bacterial infections. It fastens recovery after a surgery since it is high in zinc.
- To protect against Geriatric diseases and maintain general health with aging.
- May help stop the formation of stones in the gallbladder by stimulating bile secretion.
- It protects against osteoporosis, since it is high in phosphorus, copper, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, and zinc which contribute to building and maintaining bone structure.
- It promotes nail health.
- Eases menstrual pain.
- It may help cleanse the urinary tract and protects against bladder infections, urethra infections and prostate infections. And also may help with benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and kidney stones.
- It cools the body and increases the feeling of refreshment especially during summer time.
- For better sleep and physical endurance.
- May help repair DNA cell.
- It may help maintain the structure of cellular membranes, aids in the transmission of nerve impulses, assists in the absorption of fat, and reduce chronic inflammation.
- Contains high percentage of water up to 92%.
- Barley may help in the digestion of milk and is usually given to infants in order to protect against the formation of blood clots in the stomach.
External Uses of Barley and Wheat Grass:
- It has antiseptic properties: in case of disinfection of wounds, bruises, insect-bites, rashes and cuts.
- Rinse the sinuses
- Vaginal flushing
- Ear infections
- Rheumatoid pain
- knee pain
- Periodontal infections
- Varicose veins in the legs.
- Skin cleanser- topically as skin mask. It exfoliates and removes dead skin.
- Acne- topically as skin mask.
- For skin diseases and infections such as eczema and psoriasis- topically.
- Soothes sunburnt skin- it has anti-inflammatory properties- topically.
- Removes dandruff and scalp problems-topically.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Magic.wb Product should be used caution in pregnant and breastfeeding women. There is not enough reliable information about the safety of wheatgrass intake in pregnant or breast-feeding mothers. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Barley: Barley is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy in amounts commonly found in foods. However, women should not eat high amounts of barley sprouts during pregnancy because it is POSSIBLY UNSAFE.
- There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking barley if you are breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Allergies to cereal grains: consuming barley might cause an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to other cereal grains, including rye, wheat, oat, corn and rice. Therefore, people with past cases of wheat sensitivity should avoid it.
- Diabetes: Barley might lower blood sugar levels. Your diabetes medications might need to be adjusted by your healthcare provider.
- Surgery: Barley might lower blood sugar levels. There is a concern that it might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop using this product at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Some people may experience some side effects to the use of wheat grass and barley such as: headache and nausea, stomachache, skin eruptions, coughing, nasal congestion, and mild fever.
- Diarrhea: over consumption of wheat grass (more than once/day) may cause diarrhea due to the digestive system inability to digest it.
- Medications taken by mouth (Oral drugs) interacts with BARLEY because it contains a large amount of fiber. Fiber can decrease how much medicine the body absorbs. Taking barley along with medicine you take by mouth can decrease the effectiveness of your medication. To avoid this interaction take this product at least 1 hour after medications you take by mouth.
- Medications for diabetes (Antidiabetes drugs) interacts with BARLEY because it might decrease blood sugar by decreasing the absorption of sugars from food. Diabetes medications are also used to lower blood sugar. Taking barley with diabetes medications might cause a drop in your blood sugar. Monitor your blood sugar closely. The dose of your diabetes medication might need to be changed.
Some medications used for diabetes include glimepiride (Amaryl), glyburide (DiaBeta, Glynase PresTab, Micronase), insulin, pioglitazone (Actos), rosiglitazone (Avandia), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glipizide (Glucotrol), tolbutamide (Orinase), and others.
We ship the product(s) and your whole order to your address registered at the time of purchase in bottles designed for safe shipping.
Hello! We prepare and ship all orders individually daily. They are delivered within 3-8 working days.
When shipping, a bill of lading and an invoice are attached. We don't write any information about the usage indications or disease on the parcel from the outside. Hekma Center takes into account the medical privacy of each customer. For this reason, we write what the parcel contains on the bill of lading outside the parcel that it is a nutritional supplement or the scientific Latin name for each herb or substance inside the products. For example, if you buy a moringa product, we write that it is a parcel of food supplement or moringa leaves, instead of writing a hair loss product.
The expiration date is printed at the bottom left of the bottle. The expiration date is usually between 2-3 years from the time of purchase and don’t use the products after they expire.
Hello! We take every precaution to ensure that all our products arrive safely to our customers, which is why we use the best types of PETE recyclable packaging and bottles to prevent damage during shipment and reduce the freight cost according to weight for customers. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions.
You can read about our shipping and delivery policy on the Shipping and Delivery page by clicking here. You can also check the countries to which we ship our products by clicking here.
No, you should store the supplements at room temperature up to 25°C, without exposure to sunlight or humidity.
You can keep the supplements at room temperature up to 25 °C, without exposure to sunlight or humidity. If you incorrectly store the supplements and find that the capsules are damaged or melted due to heat, or that the outer packaging is damaged, please do not use the product even if it is still valid.
No, you do not need a doctor’s prescription to use the organic supplements. Unfortunately, most doctors do not know much about nutritional, organic supplements. For your information, all of our products are safe and can be consumed daily as food. For example, one of our products is moringa leaves, which can be cooked and used with soups for some people. Additionally, there is the cumin product, which is cumin seeds that are daily food and spice for others. Moreover, all of our products are safe supplements that do not require a doctor’s prescription. If you do not want to take them as capsules, you can open and mix them with food. If you are taking other different medicines, it is recommended to look for the mixing ingredients (medicines and supplements) effect. You should also remember that the best options are natural, organic foods.
All of our products are safe in the short and long-term if taken at the recommended doses. Our products do not cause any side effects or symptoms when used. On the contrary, there are positive results, and you will feel like a new person. It is also worth mentioning that our products do not cause addiction.
We always tell our customers to take the product for at least 2-3 weeks continuously before evaluating its effect. To get continuous positive results, we recommend that you take our products continuously.
Of course! These are HPMC capsules, size 0, which are fast-dissolving and easy-to-digest vegan capsules. You can also open them and mix their ingredients directly with food or drinks. They are completely safe, and we have many clients who take the supplements this way.
Yes, the effect of taking the supplements lasts all day. Taking the supplements according to the recommended doses gives continuous positive results. For positive results that last all day, we suggest sticking to the daily recommended doses.
Thank you for your question! You can take the capsules according to the suggested doses written on the bottle. You can take them before meals for maximum absorption. You can also take them with meals.
No. you can take these supplements with or without food. For better absorption, take the capsules before meals, but, as we mentioned, you can take them with meals as well.
Hello! Taking our products does not interfere with the use of cosmetics and laser treatments for hair. We always recommend using natural, organic cosmetics, such as healthy and organic ointments, deodorants, nail polish, dyes and shampoos. We also recommend consulting a doctor in cases of using different flash and laser treatments for hair removal if you suffer from skin problems and diseases or suffer from diseases related to weak immunity and cancer.
Hekma Center is a registered global brand ® offering the best and powerful organic nutritional supplements of outstanding quality and the highest and most effective doses to obtain the best results while providing advices for a healthy lifestyle. We offer the safest and most effective organic packages and formulas with years of experience, scientific researches and certifications. We have been providing these products and packages since 2009 with great results for our customers.
Our products are internationally certified for superior quality and safety and are packed in factories that meet the requirements of the US Food and Drug Administration. The capsules are packaged with the latest advanced technology methods to ensure clean, safe and high-quality supplements. You're in good hands, and you'll get products that meet the highest standards, rest assured!
Yes, please note that all of our products are manufactured in a factory that meets FDA requirements and GMP certified, in addition to the various high quality certificates. We are here for any further questions.
Each bottle contains 100 capsules.
Thank you for your question. Please rest assured that our products contain natural, organic, and non-GMO ingredients.
Hello! The capsules are made from HPMC vegan gelatin, which is fast-dissolving and easy to digest and use. They are also considered vegan capsules. Please let us know if you have further questions.
Yes, of course! All of our products have been tested for heavy metals and toxins. They passed all tests and are very safe to use.
We test all our products upon manufacture, and they undergo laboratory testing and third-party certification for product safety and quality. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask at any time.
Hello! All of our product bottles (capsules) have a safety seal (the white inner sheet with the cap). We make sure that all of our products are of high quality and packed with care. However, rarely, the internal safety seal does not stick to the opening of the bottle when manufactured and is stuck to the top of the cap. In this case, don't worry! There will be no problem and safe to use it. For any other inquiries, please contact us directly so that we can assist you further. We are always happy to help.
Thank you for your question. Our products do not contain caffeine or any other stimulants.
All our products are organic, halal and alcohol-free.
Yes! All of our products are halal.
The capsule size is technically called 0 (zero). This capsule is smaller than the standard size and well-tolerated by most people (Including children over 8 years old). We hope this answer helps you.
Thank you for your question. The capsule’s smell varies according to its ingredients. However, when you swallow it, there is no taste.
There is no food or drink without calories. All of our products have almost no calories, and they are simple (much less than 10 calories per capsule).