- Product name: TKR
- Botanical name: Curcuma longa
- Common name: Turmeric
- Net weight: 50 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Curcumin
Turmeric – Curcumin – Extract of Curcuma Longa
Curcuma longa herb is widespread in south Asia and India. It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family (ginger family). People used it for medical purposes thousands of years ago. It is considered an essential spice in Asian food for many years. Medical uses of Curcuma longa are many and varied. it is used for digestive system diseases, arthritis, circularity system, respiratory system, skin diseases, urinary system diseases, liver and gallbladder .
Curcuma longa is considered the most important medicinal herb in India, china, japan and in south Asia, and is one of the safest and most effective herbs for body detoxification. The most important component of Curcuma longa is Curcumin. Today Curcumin gains significant interest in scientific fields since it is the most herb that researches are conducted upon.
There are over 7000 researches on Curcuma longa and Curcumin that indicate their efficiency in healing several diseases. These scientific research focuses on Curcumin effectiveness in particular, as a strong antioxidant, antibiotic and on its other medical characteristics. As was mentioned Curcumin is a component of Curcuma longa root. It is usually used in high concentration 95% to get the maximum benefit of it.
According to researches one should take at least 4000 mg a day of It if he has hard inflammations . Note that there is a difference between Curcuma longa, a spice, and Curcumin the extract of this spice. Curcumin is the active ingredient of Curcuma longa root. The percentage of Curcumin in the roots is 3.1%. Our TKR product is Curcumin in concentration of 95%. The proper dosage for turmeric per day is 5-30g; however, the proper dosage of Curcumin per day should be 1-8g would be enough to get the maximum benefit.
TKR product – Turmeric curcumin indications:
- Arthritis, Gout, Rheumatism, joint swelling and pain, Osteoarthritis (OA) and also Osteoporosis.
- Chronic liver infection and gallbladder infections, as it repairs infected and damaged liver tissue.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Cardiovascular disease and also atherosclerosis.
- Urinary tract infections and prostatitis.
- Hypercholesterolemia (LDL) and hypertriglyceridemia.
- Fatty liver, liver cirrhosis, liver function disorders. It also increases liver enzymes.
- Ulcerative colitis, inflammation of the small intestine, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and Crohn’s disease.
- Mono (infectious mononucleosis), herpes virus and other viral infections.
- Flu, asthma, sore throat, bronchitis and other diseases of the upper and lower respiratory system.
- Digestive system disorders such as: indigestion, malabsorption of nutrients in the small intestines, nausea, vomiting, enteritis, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer.
- Depression especially as a result of constant mental stress.
- Pulmonary fibrosis.
Additional Uses of Turmeric Curcumin
- Autoimmune diseases like lupus.
- Sleep disorders, insomnia and chronic fatigue as a result of massive physical and mental stress.
- Support of Alzheimer, memory decline and forgetfulness.
- Wounds and skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and skin asthma.
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes. It is a unique feature in medicinal herbs, since it is rare to have a herb that may help with type 1 diabetes, with documented research indicating its effectiveness in such cases.
- Immune system diseases since it balances the functioning of the of the immune system.
- Renal inflammation.
- Increasing blood flow in the peripherals especially the lower body parts.
- Bell’s Palsy and pain as a result of cold.
- Organizing as well as activating menstrual cycle.
- Abdomenal pain, especially of the upper stomach that results in coldness or indigestion. It also may help with chest pain.
- Menstruation pain.
- The elderly that suffer from digestive system disorders such as indigestion, absorption disorder, fatigue, appetite loss, or malabsorption, which is usually accompanied with depression and sadness. (In this case, prefer to take TKR product with Zingiberaceae).
- Pelvic inflammation.
- Body and liver cleansing.
- Gallbladder stones.
- Frigidity in men and women.
- As an anti-inflammatory, antifungal and also antioxidant.
- Increasing breast milk in breastfeeding women.
- Chronic constipation.
- As a natural blood thinner therefore it may help people who suffer from blood clotting.
- Various diseases.
- Central Nervous system diseases and disorders.
TKR product – curcumin is contraindicated for:
- Should not use 2 weeks before surgery and 2 weeks after because it is anti-coagulant, so it might increase bleeding during and after surgery.
- People with obstruction in the bile ducts or the gallbladder.
TKR product – Curcumin should be used with caution in:
- People that suffer from gallstones. Consult a specialist in order to determine the appropriate amount of dosage.
- Pregnant women because there are not enough studies that can determine the safety of using TKR product in this category of people.
- People that suffer from kidney stones. Consult a specialist in order to determine the appropriate amount of dosage.
- People that take anticoagulant medication such as Coumadin and hypotensive drugs.
Turmeric curcumin TKR product is safe for use.
- a high dosage of TKR, above 8000 mg a day, increases stomach acidity and may cause heartburn and stomach ulcers.
- a high dosage of TKR, above 6000 mg a day, might cause temporary yellowing of the skin.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages