- Product name: Royal Sidr
- Botanical name: Ziziphus spina-christi honey and Royal Jelly
- Common name: Sidr Honey and Royal Jelly
- Net weight: 500 gram
- Content: Ziziphus spina-christi honey mixed with 30 grams of royal jelly
- Additional names: Christ's thorn jujube
Sidr Honey with Royal Jelly
Royal Sidr Product is raw Sidr honey – Ziziphus spina-christi with royal jelly added to it.
There are more than 15 kinds of Ziziphus spina-christi honey around the world. In Hekma Center, we use the Palaestina Sidr honey – Ziziphus spina-christi.
The bees collect Sidr nectar from the flowers of Ziziphus spina-christi tree before they turn into fruit. These trees live nearly a hundred years. The trees flower in the raining season, Consequently, bees can made this kind of honey only in a short period time of the year, which explains its expensive price. With time, this honey thickens, its quality becomes better and its color gets darker. it has a delicate fragrance and it is less sweet than other types of honey.
SIDR HONEY INDICATIONS
- As a source of energy.
- To increases hemoglobin level in the blood.
- Improves fertility, sexual potency as well as sperm count in men.
- It expands the airways and dissolves mucus, therefore, it may help with asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- To strengthen the heart muscle as well as the lungs and the spleen.
- To maintain blood pressure within the normal range.
- Fights depression, stress and other mental illnesses.
- May help with gastric and duodenal ulcers because it reduces stomach acidity.
- To eliminate viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- It may help with lymphatic system infections.
- For skin burns and certain skin diseases.
- To activate the urinary system and also get rid of urinary tract stones.
- It boosts immunity.
- May Help with diabetes disease.
- For both Malaria and Typhoid fever.
- To clean the skin (topical use on the skin).
- For pregnant and nursing women.
- May Help with liver diseases such as fatty liver
- Contributes to the growth and health of the teeth.
- May Help with various eye conditions such as corneal problems and eyelid sores.
Tonic, cleanser, antibiotic, antiviral, antidepressant, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic and free radical scavenging.
Avoid using Sidr if you are allergic to Ziziphus spina-christi.
Ziziphus spina-christi is safe for use in adults and in children above the age of 2.
Royal jelly is a mixture of the secretion of the upper jaw glands and the pharyngeal glands of worker bees. It is a sticky gel. Its color is white to light yellowish. It has a sharp acidic taste. It is rich in: amino acids, vitamins, especially vitamin B12, minerals, hormones, sugars, fats, decanoic acid, and other compounds which are still unknown.
The royal jelly is a secretion of the working honey bees. They secrete it exclusively for the queen bee and the royal and newly hatched larvae. The queen bee lays approximately 2000 eggs a day; therefore, it is twice the size of a working bee and it lives for 4 years.
Royal Jelly Indications
- To boost immunity.
- For bone diseases such as rheumatism and arthritis.
- may help with growth and cell renewal.
- It has antioxidant properties which may help with skin inflammation and aging.
- It increases the count of red blood cells therefore, may help with anemia.
- To improve memory and improve cognition since it contains acetylcholine.
- To improve sexual activity and sperm count in men, thus improve fertility.
- It may help in case of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Royal jell activates the endocrine hormone that stimulates the sexual power in men.
- It improves the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal gland.
- Royal jelly is a general tonic for the body.
- It accelerates puberty and to regulate ovulation in women therefore, improves fertility.
- For ulcers.
- It increases appetite which may help people who suffer from underweight.
- To alleviate depression, sadness and frustration.
- To relieve menopausal symptoms in women.
- It reduces high blood pressure because it contains acetylcholine that expands blood vessels.
- It maintains cardiovascular health and protects agauinst atherosclerosis and coronary artery insufficiency because it may help lower LDL.
- For mental illnesses in the elderly.
- For liver diseases such as fatty liver.
- It contains vitamin B 12 therefore, may help with dry mouth and lips.
- To support body organs and speed up metabolism.
- It tightens the skin and makes it softer and it also may help with certain skin diseases.
- For duodenal ulcer because it contains pantothenic acid.
- It promotes good sleep.
- For prostate inflammation.
- Also for Multiple sclerosis (MS).
antioxidant, antidepressant, diuretic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging.
Royal jelly is contraindicated for pregnant, nursing mothers and also for children.
- Consuming more than 3 grams of Royal jelly may cause irregular heartbeat and even death.
- It is advised to use Royal jelly only mixed with honey.
- To save Royal jelly from damage, you should keep it in the fridge under 4°C temperature or mix it with honey. Use only plastic or wooden spoon when using Ziziphus spina-christi honey with Royal jelly.
The complete chemical composition of Royal jelly is still unknown until today. A Large amount of of it may cause undesirable results due to some types of hormones or vitamins (like vitamin D) if significantly increased may lead to poisoning.