- Product name: Royal Sidr
- Botanical name: Ziziphus spina-christi honey and Royal Jelly
- Common name: Sidr Honey and Royal Jelly
- Net weight: 500 gram
- Content: Ziziphus spina-christi honey mixed with 30 grams of royal jelly
- Additional names: Christ's thorn jujube
Sidr Honey with Royal Jelly
Royal Sidr Product is raw Sidr honey – Ziziphus spina-christi with royal jelly added to it.
There are more than 15 kinds of Ziziphus spina-christi honey around the world. In Hekma Center, we use the Palaestina Sidr honey – Ziziphus spina-christi.
The bees collect Sidr nectar from the flowers of Ziziphus spina-christi tree before they turn into fruit. These trees live nearly a hundred years. The trees flower in the raining season, Consequently, bees can made this kind of honey only in a short period time of the year, which explains its expensive price. With time, this honey thickens, its quality becomes better and its color gets darker. it has a delicate fragrance and it is less sweet than other types of honey.
SIDR HONEY INDICATIONS
- As a source of energy.
- To increases hemoglobin level in the blood.
- Improves fertility, sexual potency as well as sperm count in men.
- It expands the airways and dissolves mucus, therefore, it may help with asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- To strengthen the heart muscle as well as the lungs and the spleen.
- To maintain blood pressure within the normal range.
- Fights depression, stress and other mental illnesses.
- May help with gastric and duodenal ulcers because it reduces stomach acidity.
- To eliminate viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- It may help with lymphatic system infections.
- For skin burns and certain skin diseases.
- To activate the urinary system and also get rid of urinary tract stones.
- It boosts immunity.
- May Help with diabetes disease.
- For both Malaria and Typhoid fever.
- To clean the skin (topical use on the skin).
- For pregnant and nursing women.
- May Help with liver diseases such as fatty liver
- Contributes to the growth and health of the teeth.
- May Help with various eye conditions such as corneal problems and eyelid sores.
Tonic, cleanser, antibiotic, antiviral, antidepressant, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic and free radical scavenging.
Avoid using Sidr if you are allergic to Ziziphus spina-christi.
Ziziphus spina-christi is safe for use in adults and in children above the age of 2.
Royal jelly is a mixture of the secretion of the upper jaw glands and the pharyngeal glands of worker bees. It is a sticky gel. Its color is white to light yellowish. It has a sharp acidic taste. It is rich in: amino acids, vitamins, especially vitamin B12, minerals, hormones, sugars, fats, decanoic acid, and other compounds which are still unknown.
The royal jelly is a secretion of the working honey bees. They secrete it exclusively for the queen bee and the royal and newly hatched larvae. The queen bee lays approximately 2000 eggs a day; therefore, it is twice the size of a working bee and it lives for 4 years.
Royal Jelly Indications
- To boost immunity.
- For bone diseases such as rheumatism and arthritis.
- may help with growth and cell renewal.
- It has antioxidant properties which may help with skin inflammation and aging.
- It increases the count of red blood cells therefore, may help with anemia.
- To improve memory and improve cognition since it contains acetylcholine.
- To improve sexual activity and sperm count in men, thus improve fertility.
- It may help in case of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Royal jell activates the endocrine hormone that stimulates the sexual power in men.
- It improves the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal gland.
- Royal jelly is a general tonic for the body.
- It accelerates puberty and to regulate ovulation in women therefore, improves fertility.
- For ulcers.
- It increases appetite which may help people who suffer from underweight.
- To alleviate depression, sadness and frustration.
- To relieve menopausal symptoms in women.
- It reduces high blood pressure because it contains acetylcholine that expands blood vessels.
- It maintains cardiovascular health and protects agauinst atherosclerosis and coronary artery insufficiency because it may help lower LDL.
- For mental illnesses in the elderly.
- For liver diseases such as fatty liver.
- It contains vitamin B 12 therefore, may help with dry mouth and lips.
- To support body organs and speed up metabolism.
- It tightens the skin and makes it softer and it also may help with certain skin diseases.
- For duodenal ulcer because it contains pantothenic acid.
- It promotes good sleep.
- For prostate inflammation.
- Also for Multiple sclerosis (MS).
antioxidant, antidepressant, diuretic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging.
Royal jelly is contraindicated for pregnant, nursing mothers and also for children.
- Consuming more than 3 grams of Royal jelly may cause irregular heartbeat and even death.
- It is advised to use Royal jelly only mixed with honey.
- To save Royal jelly from damage, you should keep it in the fridge under 4°C temperature or mix it with honey. Use only plastic or wooden spoon when using Ziziphus spina-christi honey with Royal jelly.
The complete chemical composition of Royal jelly is still unknown until today. A Large amount of of it may cause undesirable results due to some types of hormones or vitamins (like vitamin D) if significantly increased may lead to poisoning.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages