- Product name: Garden
- Botanical name: Calendula officinalis
- Common name: Garden Marigold
- Net weight: 31.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Pot Marigold,Golden-Bloom, Holligold
Calendula officinalis or Pot Marigold is one of the most important herbs known worldwide. It has been used for centuries for ornamental purposes, as well as culinary, cosmetic and medicinal reasons due to its multiple beneficial features. Various scientific research have proved its effectiveness in uterine problems. The most important features of Calendula officinalis – Pot Marigold are its anti-inflammatory and diuretic features. Calendula – Pot Marigold is also effective in reproductive system diseases in women and PMS syndrome.
Garden product – Calendula is indicated:
- For irregular menstrual cycle, menstrual pain and menstrual cramps. It is good for (PMS) premenstrual syndrome symptoms such as nervousness, anxiety and cramps.
- Anemia due to hypermenorrhea and for hypomenorrhea.
- As a tonic for the ovaries and to help with some reproductive system disorders and infertility.
- To reduce symptoms of menopausal syndrome and also menopause disorders.
- As a tonic for the liver. It may help with hepatitis, fatty liver, chronic liver diseases and damaged liver due to massive intake of chemical drugs. It also may help with gallstones, cholecystitis and improves the secretion of bile.
- To reduce lymphatic congestion and swollen lymph glands. Also to purify the lymphatic system and reduce edema.
- For stomach disorders, chronic constipation, indigestion, gastroenteritis, stomach and intestinal ulcers, colitis, Crohn’s disease and also irritable bowel disease (IBD).
- Also for peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- As well as for prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate pain. It also removes permanent prostate pain.
Additional Indications for Calendula
- For vaginal infections and excess vaginal secretions in women.
- Blood filtering and prespiratory. It excretes toxins from the body.
- Overweight in menopause.
- Low hemoglobin level due to menstrual bleeding.
- For various fungi, especially mouth fungi, skin fungi and vaginal fungi. It is a good anti-fungal product.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, nose bleeding, gum bleeding, and gingivitis. ( for internal and external use)
- To enhance blood flow in small capillaries of the limbs such as toes, to avoid cell death. It is also indicated for atherosclerosis.
- For neurological and hysterical disorders.it gives serenity.
- For different skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, measles, mumps, itching, rash, dimples, diaper rash, ulcers, incurable wound, bruises, burns, and inflamed skin. (external use)
- Acne (internal and external use).
- Genital herpes.
- Rheumatism and gout pain.
- Impotence or erectile dysfunction in men.
- High cholesterol and also triglyceride levels.
- To fight infections because it has anti – polluting property.
- For hemorrhoids and anal fissure (internal and external use).
- Flu, common cold, pneumonitis and upper respiratory inflammation. It also may help with sore throat either by gargling with calendula solution or tea. (as part of the supplement program that includes other herbs)
- Scrofula. (Scrofula is a tuberculosis infection of the lymph nodes in the neck).
- May help with warts and increase skin firmness.(external use)
- Slow-healing wounds and various exposed ulcers, since it may help speed up recovery rate and healing.(external use)
- Alopecia. (mix the capsule content with apple vinegar and keep it for 2 weeks before smear for external use).
- Varices. (mix the capsule content with apple vinegar for external use).
- High fever and otitis.
- Conjunctivitis and other eye inflammations.
Garden product – Calendula is contraindicated for pregnant women.
Garden product – Calendula flower belongs to the Asteraceae or Compositae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should be cautious when using Garden product.
Garden product – Calendula is safe for use and has no side effects.
It is safe for use in lactating mothers.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages