- Product name: LL1
- Botanical name: Alchemilla
- Common name: Alchemilla
- Net weight: 35.7 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Lady’s Mantle, Lion’s Foot
Alchemilla was used for hundreds of years for many gynecological diseases; therefore it became the number one women herb. It may help with menstrual pain, irregular menstruation and menstrual cycles with heavy bleeding. It also eliminates vaginal secretion and inflammation as well as sagging uterus and abdomen after birth (must use three months after giving birth). Women take Alchemilla as a support against recurrent miscarriage. However, its main and most important usage today, which all scientists are interested in, is its ability to stop internal and external mild bleedings in any organ.
LL1 product – Alchemilla is indicated for:
- Heavy bleeding during menstruation and for prolonged menstrual period that lasts more than 7 days.
- Irregular and painful menstruation.
- to reduce excess yellow\brown vaginal discharge and also to alleviate irritation and itchiness caused by vaginal infections and vaginal fungi.
- Women during puerperium (after birth), it may help with vaginal secretions and sagging uterus and abdomen. A woman should take it three months after giving birth.
- Uterine bleeding or any other internal mild bleeding such as gastrointestinal bleeding, nasal bleeding or bleeding in the bronchial tubes or any other organ which might cause anemia.
- Late- onset in puberty and menstrual cycle. It accelerates menstruation.
- Gastroenteritis, stomach ulcer, ulcerative colitis, in addition to blood in stool.
- Uterus cirrhosis. As a part of 3 consecutive month wellness program with other herbs.
- Polycystic ovaries. As a part of 3 consecutive month wellness program with other herbs.
- Intractable wound healing and for dermatitis and skin ulcers (internal and external use).
- Acute diarrhea especially in children.
- Diabetic patients. Alchemilla is a hypoglycemic plant, hence it reduces blood sugar level and may help with obesity.
- Circulatory disorders and lack of blood supplement to the limbs which makes the feet heavy and hard to move.
- Hormonal disorders in addition to some infertility problems in women.
- Hemorrhoids and also anal fissure.
- Mouth fungi (internal use: gargling with Alchemilla tea).
- Uterus prolapse.
- After uterus surgery or partus caesareus (cesarean section). (only 3 months after giving birth)
- Menopause symptoms especially hot flashes.
- Breast lifting (sagging breast) and dropping breasts. (External and internal use).
- Depression and some psychological disorders in women due to gynecological diseases.
- Also hormone related migraines.
LL1 product – Alchemilla is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women since Alchemilla is a uterus tonic.
- Immediately after giving birth, in order to allow the normal contractions and bleeding of the uterus.
You can use it at least 3 months after giving birth.
LL1 product – Alchemilla must be used with caution in diabetic patients. It should be used under the supervision of a physician, especially if the patient is on diabetic medication or other herb medication. You should make a daily schedule for blood sugar measurement.
LL1 product – Alchemilla is safe if you take it according to the instructions and daily dosage on the packaging.
very rare side effects: overdose may cause light constipation.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.