Fibroids cure ? Herbal remedy/treatment for fibroids ? Natural cure/remedy for fibroids ? Read now about this natural way to shrink fibroids :
Natural way to treat fibroids ? Uterine fibroids natural treatment ? Cure for uterine fibroids ?
Yes, the herbs will balance hormones, boost immunity, and will gradually shrink uterine fibroids tissue until completely eliminating it from the body, without the need for a surgery.
Simply by ordering the package, you will get your detailed plan with the package and you can contact us when you receive it to answer all your questions.
Yes, it is a permanent solution. Uterine fibroids will not come back after finishing the herbal course.
Yes, this package is suitable for all sizes of uterine fibroids (Including large sized).
Yes, this herbal package will completely eliminate uterine fibroids from your body and will prepare the body for healthy pregnancy by supplying it with the essential vitamins and elements.
Yes, this package is suitable for postmenopausal women.
Success rate is over 90%, the rest 10% is with patients who do not take the recommended daily dosage and do not follow the instructions. So for patients taking the supplements as instructed, success rate is 100%.
The formula is based on several scientific researches that you can review through the website.
Ingredients of our formula and how it works:
(Click on each herb name to read more)
Balance hormones, which will result in uterine fibroids tissue shrinkage, and eventually elimination. Very important to completely get rid of uterine fibroids (Myoma).
Helps in managing inflammations, and very potent in increasing the efficacy of all other herbs.
Overall relief and helps in balancing the hormones, which is essential to shrink and eliminate uterine fibroids.
Moringa Oleifera – Activates cellular immunity. Great multivitamin that is recommended for every person. The treasure of the nature.
Supports the lymphatic system and detoxify the body of the accumulated toxins.
Excellent mood support herb. Helps in controlling mood swings – You Will Smile !
Mushroom extract and powder blend – Maitake, Reishi, Shiitaki, and Trametes mushrooms. Balance the hormones and supply the body with the essential nutrients needed to completely overcome uterine fibroids.
Milk Thistle – Liver cleanser. Energy booster and has an important role in balancing hormones.
Garden Marigard – Calendula functions like a tonic to the uterine muscles, which will help in getting the fibroids out of the body, also it helps in balancing the estrogen hormones that are responsible for PCOS and uterine fibroids.
Great mood support. Help you to have better sleep time, and help in decreasing the discomfort.
Helps in relieving the pain and discomfort while on the course and until completely getting rid of PCOS and ovarian cysts.
You need to take one dosage in the morning, one in the afternoon, and another one in the evening. You Will get a detailed plan with the package !
Still have a question ? Feel free to contact us