- Product name: S.G1
- Botanical name: Eleutherococcus senticosus
- Common name: Siberian ginseng
- Net weight: 38.2 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: eleuthero, ciwuija.
Siberian Ginseng – Eleuthero
Chinese call ginseng – eleuthero, the spirit of the land and they have been using ginseng roots for over two thousand years as support against sexual diseases and as an aphrodisiac, and other various diseases. Later they have started using it for Diabetic support.
Today Ginseng is considered one of the most commonly used herbs in the World. There are different types of ginseng: American ginseng, Indian ginseng, Korean or Red ginseng, Japanese, Chinese as well as Siberian ginseng – eleuthero. According to the Chinese system of medicine, the roots gain potency as it ages. The Korean ginseng is the best of all and its extract is even better than its roots. The ginseng plant lives more than a hundred years, but its crops are collected every 6 or 7 years, that is why some types of ginseng are expensive.
The Siberian ginseng – eleuthero is the same as the korean ginseng, but less effective; therefore, it suits most people. It was traditionally used to increase energy and vitality, and also helps with colds and flu, as well as stress and chronic fatigue.
S.G1 Product – Siberian Ginseng or Eleuthero Indications
- cleanse the liver from toxins due to radiation exposure. It also improves the patient’s mental state and physical state and provides him with energy and vitality and strengthens his immune system.
- Siberian ginseng – eleuthero is an adaptogen herb that activates the adrenal gland. It has a special property of improving life quality and reducing physical and emotional stress in adversities and concurrent incidents. It also may help cope with mental stress and the symptoms accompanied with it like weakness, dimness, excessive sweat, cold hands, and depression.
- Diabetes type 2 because it reduces blood sugar level (hypoglycemic) and improves kidney functioning. It also may help overcome symptoms accompanied with diabetes such as swelling, edema, depression and others.
- Eleuthero may help with impotence and erectile dysfunction caused by massive stress and anxiety. It also improves quality of sperm.
- Tiredness and chronic fatigue (CFS). Also as a general tonic for the body and a source of energy and vitality.
- Protects against colds and different inflammations especially in the elderly, children and people with weak immunity.
- To reduce the symptoms of menopause in women such as fatigue, hot flashes, mood swings, depression and others.
- Stress-related stomach disorders such as nausea, bloating and chronic diarrhea. Also for indigestion and malabsorption in grownups and children.
- Eleuthero reduses hypothyroidism.
- Weakness of cardiac muscle and to protect against heart attack and support the heart after a heart surgery.
- Sleeping disorders, insomnia, fear and anxiety.
- Patients with infections and viruses that disturb the functioning of the immune system and the liver such as AIDS (HIV), Epstien Barr Virus (EBV), herpes, and also Cytomegalovirus (CMV).
- Both Arthritis and rheumatism.
- Weak memory and lack of concentration.
- Physical and mental support of pregnant women in their last trimester.
- Lumbago (rheumatic pain in the muscles of the lower back), for rheumatic pain in the legs.
- Eleuthero increases vitality and delays aging process in the elderly.
- To stimulate and strengthen the immune system and also autoimmune diseases.
- To protect against viral infections.
- Weakness of the nervous system and the digestive system.
- Morbus addisonii.
- Also for inflamed connective tissue.
S.G1 product – Siberian ginseng is contraindicated for:
- Heart patients on Digoxin.
- Patients with abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) or other heart dysfunction.
S.G1 product – Siberian ginseng should be used with caution in patients on diabetic medication because Siberian ginseng – eleuthero lowers blood sugar level. Make a schedule to measure your blood sugar level on a daily basis.
S.G1 product – Siberian ginseng is safe for use.
Very rare side effects: headache, blood pressure or accelerated heart rate. All side effects disappear when you discontinue taking Siberian ginseng – eleuthero.
The product is safe for pregnant and nursing women.
Recommended uses of Eleuthero:
- For stress and stimulation of the adrenal gland: take S.G1 product (Eleuthero) with AS product (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) and Vitan product (Withania Somnifera)
- For cardiovascular diseases: take S.G1 product (eleuthero) with NORZ product (Olive leaf and Hawthorn leaf), Astro product (Astragalus Membranaceus), in addition to Danshen product (Salvia miltiorrhiza).
- To strengthen the immune system: take S.G1 product with Astro product (Astragalus Membranaceus) and Ech.R product (Echinacea purpurea root).
- For psychological stress and depression: take S.G1 product with Verb. product (Verbena Officinalis), Roz product (Rosmarinus Officinalis) and others.
- For the elderly and for menopause: take S.G1 product with Vitan product (Withania Somnifera), AS product (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Mera product (Salvia Officinalis), and B-coho product (Cimicifuga Racemosa).
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.