You will receive the detailed instructions with the package.
Yes, the herbs will balance hormones, boost immunity, and will gradually shrink endometrial tissue until completely eliminating it from the body, without the need for a surgery.
Simply by ordering the package, you will get your detailed plan with the package and you can contact us when you receive it to answer all your questions.
Yes, it is a permanent solution. Endometriosis will not come back after finishing the herbal course.
Yes, this package is suitable for all sizes of Endometriosis (Including large sized Endometriosis), and for all stages of Endometriosis, including advanced stages of Endometriosis.
Yes, this herbal package will completely eliminate Endometriosis from your body and will prepare the body for healthy pregnancy by supplying it with the essential vitamins and elements.
Yes, this package is suitable for postmenopausal women.
Success rate is over 90%, the rest 10% is with patients who do not take the recommended daily dosage and do not follow the instructions. So for patients taking the supplements as instructed, success rate is 100%.
The formula is based on several scientific researches that you can review through the website.
Ingredients of our formula and how it works:
(Click on each herb name to read more)
You need to take one dosage in the morning, one dosage in the afternoon, and another dosage in the evening. You Will get a detailed plan with the package !
Still have a question ? Feel free to contact us