- Product name: M.Women
- Botanical name: Reishi Ganoderma Lucidum, Trametes Versicolor, Lentinus Edodes, Grifola Frondosa
- Common name: Reishi, Trametes, Shiitake, Maitake
- Net weight: 41.4 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
M.Women: Mushroom for Women
M.women product consists of four types of mushroom:
Ganoderma lucidum is the botanical name for Reishi. Moreover, it is a purple-brown mushroom with a fan-like cap. It grows on dead trees as well as on rotted roots. In addition to that, there are about 250 species of rishi all over the world. The used parts of Reishi mushroom are mycelium and fruit body. Ganoderma lucidum has many health benefits and uses.
Trametes Coriolus versicolor is one of the most common mushrooms that grows in North American woods. In addition to that, its cap colors are extremely variable, but tend to stay in the buff, brown, cinnamon, and reddish brown range. Moreover, it is full of polysaccharide K (PSK). Moreover, A polysaccharide is simply a complex carbohydrate. Many polysaccharides (including PSK) boost the immune system to fight infection.
PSK stimulates the immune system to produce more of the body’s own cells that attack foreign cells.
Lentinus Edodes or shiitake was originally cultivated on fallen or rotted trunks of trees and only grown in Japan but are now available everywhere. In addition, shiitake mushrooms are large, black-brown, and have an earthy rich flavor. Shiitake contains proteins, fat, carbohydrates, soluble fiber, vitamins (A, B, B12, C, D, niacin), and minerals.
The mushroom name is Japanese is maitake “dancing mushroom”. In Japan, the Maitake can grow to more than 100 pounds (45 kg), earning the title “King of Mushrooms”. Moreover, it is used for food purposes and for its medicinal purposes. Its medicinal properties have been extensively studied for years.
- Gives immunological support .
- It increases the production and activity of NK lymphocytes. It also may help stop the proliferation of metastasis.
- May Help restore and regenerate damaged mucous membranes in the woman’s body (Bowel, stomach, vagina, as well as the skin).
- For PID (pelvic inflammatory diseases).
- May Help with Chronic vaginal candidiasis (lessens vaginal itching, secretions and burning sensation).
- For women with PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) because it reduces the presence of cysts and improves ovulation.
- To alleviate symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
- It improves peripheral blood flow since it may help pump blood to all body parts, including the female genitalia.
- It may help in a variety of hormonal conditions such as hormonoal imbalance.
- To enhance physical performance of women suffering from fibromyalgia.
- For autoimmune diseases such as myasthenia gravis and multiple sclerosis.
- To modulate the immune function and reduce the recurrence rate of genital warts.
- To manage the discomfort of endometriosis.
- For uterine fibroids.
- For Dysmenorrhea.
- It balances hormones, therefore alleviates pain and reduces the number of migraine attacks.
- To postpone aging due to the fact that it has anti-aging properties.
- Also to increase libido.
Adaptogen, tonic, nutrient, hypotensive, Vaccine activator, anti-allergic, balances thyroid gland. In addition, mushroom for women acts as anti-depressant, relaxant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-parasitic, detoxifier, antihistaminic, Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory state/condition without causing significant immune suppression), diuretic, antiseptic, strengthening the immune system, hypolipidemic, nourishing and supporting blood production, anti-proliferative, hepatoprotective, anti-mutagenic, anti-caries, supports metabolism, Hypoglycemic, regulates hormones (women), antioxidant.
M.Women product should be used with caution in:
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and women who take prescribed medications. You should consult with your doctor before you take this product.
- Women who take immunosuppressant drugs like Cyclosporine. You should consult with your doctor before you take this product.
- Women who take warfarin and Clexane. You should consult with your doctor before you take this or any other medicinal herb.
- Diabetic women who inject insulin. You should start with a low dose while regularly monitoring your blood sugar levels, and raise your dose accordingly.
- Women suffering from low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). The patient should consult with your doctor before you take Maitake for long periods of time.
M.Women product is contraindicated for women:
- Who take immunosuppressive drugs.
- Who take anticoagulants like warfarin (Coumadin) or glucagon. should start with a low dose while checking for coagulation factors.
- With Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation) and/or from large stones in the gall bladder.
Side effects might be sensitivity of the digestive system.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages