With chemical drugs, there is no permanent solution (Cure) for Multiple Sclerosis, while with natural herbs, potent natural herbal formulas are included that balance the immune system and gradually myelinate the affected nerves again.
Simply by ordering the package, you will get your detailed plan with the package and you can contact us when you receive it to answer all your questions.
Yes, it is a permanent solution for MS. And MS will not return again, which means you will not have more attacks and relapses.
Yes, after finishing the required period, all the spots and lesions will disappear, as all the affected nerves will be myelinated again.
Success rate is over 90%, the rest 10% is with patients who do not take the recommended daily dosage and do not follow the instructions. So for patients taking the supplements as instructed, success rate is 100%.
The formula is based on several scientific researches that you can review through the website.
Ingredients of our formula and how it works:
(Click on each herb name to read more)
Effectively increases blood supply in the extremities, which will result in significant improvement in your symptoms.
Great immunity booster. Balances white blood cells count, and allows proper functioning of the immune system.
Helps in managing inflammations, and increases the efficacy of all other herbs.
Very important in the process of myelinating the affected nerves again.
One of the most used herbs to relief pain and fatigue. You will fall in love with it !
Moringa Oleifera – Activates cellular immunity. Great multivitamin that is recommended for every person. The treasure of the nature.
Echinacea Root – has very potent immunomodulating properties. Naturally balances the immune system and get rid of all the inflammations.
Spirulina – Great multivitamin, and protects the body from viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. Capable of modulating the immune system.
Zinc – Zinc deficiency causes weaker immune system and more frequent attacks and relapses. General immunity booster.
Turkey tail mushroom – One of the most important mushrooms to renew the affected nerve cells. Very effective energy booster.
Milk Thistle – Liver cleanser. Energy booster. And has an important role in nerves function.
Vervain – Will help you to have much better sleep time. Mood support, and general pain and fatigue reliever.
Great mood support, you will definitely feel happy and relaxed !
Very potent energy booster, fabulous superfood, in addition to its great mood support properties.
Helps in regulating the T Cell response, therefore it is very recommended for MS patients.
Effective in relieving digestive discomfort, and will enhance the absorption of all the other herbs.
Considered a treasure full of potent multivitamins, which are very important to return the body to the healthy state.
Enhances blood circulation in the extremities, and detoxifies the body of the accumulated toxins.
You need to take one dosage in the morning, one dosage in the afternoon, and another dosage in the evening. You Will get a detailed plan with the package !
Still have a question ? Feel free to contact us