- Product name: Mucu
- Botanical name: Mucuna pruriens
- Common name: Cowhage
- Net weight: 69 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: velvet bean, Bengal velvet bean, Cowitch, lacuna bean, Donkey eye.
Seeds of Mucuna pruriens also known as velvet bean, were used since ancient times in Indian medicine for Parkinson’s disease because they contain levodopa (L-dopa), a dopamine precursor. Parkinson’s disease is a progressive nervous system disorder. The main cause to it is insufficient quantities of dopamine in the brain and the damage of nerve cells in the brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, a chemical that may help in the transmission of signals in the brain and other vital areas. It may help control emotions, libido as well as different body movement.
Low level of Dopamine causes depression and inability to control the movement of muscles. It makes the muscles stiff and trembly which negatively affects the fluency of speech in the patient. Manufactured Dopamine may help reduce the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, but it has many side effect and it loses its effectiveness in the longer term; therefore, doctors advise patients to use natural Dopamine found in Mucuna herb which can be used for a long period of time and has no side effects. Seeds of Mucuna raise serotonin in the brain which may help in depression. They also raise testosterone level and the level of growth hormone. Many scientific research verified that Mucuna pruriens increases focus, attention and also raise sexual arousal in both sexes.
Seeds of Mucuna pruriens are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and also antimicrobial.
Mucu Product – Mucuna Indications
- Parkinson’s patients.
- Frigidity. It also increases fertility, libido and improves sexual performance in men and women.
- Infertility in men. It increases semen volume as well as sperm count and sperm motility.
- To improve ovulation in women.
- High level of prolactin hormone.
- To help with premature ejaculation and also to prolong the duration of erection in men.
- Mucuna increases both concentration and attention.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Muscle ache, muscle spasm and also arthritis.
- Muscle atrophy and dysfunctional movement of the body due to a damage of nerve cells in the brain.
- Bone diseases.
- Some conditions of paralysis (within a medical program that includes other herbs).
- It may help after a snake bite.
Mucu product is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women. There is not enough reliable information about the safety of Mucuna pruriens intake during pregnancy and lactation.
- People who use blood thinner drugs.
- Patients with schizophrenia.
- Patients using oxidase inhibitors. These inhibitors interact with Mucuna therefore, may cause high blood pressure.
Mucu product should be used with caution in diabetic patients.
Mucu product – Mucuna is safe for use when taken according to the amount of dosage specified on the packaging.
Consuming large doses of mucuna may cause: headache, high blood pressure, hair loss and also mild disorders in the digestive system.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages