- Product name: K.G1
- Botanical name: Panax ginseng
- Common name: Korean ginseng
- Net weight: 46.6 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: red ginseng, Asian ginseng, True ginseng
Korean Ginseng – Red Ginseng Extract
Chinese call ginseng the spirit of the land and they have been using its roots for over two thousand years for diseases and as an aphrodisiac. Later they started using it to support diabetes. Today Ginseng is considered one of the most commonly used herbs in the World. There are different types of ginseng: American, Indian, Korean red, Japanese, Chinese and Siberian. The Korean ginseng is the best and its extract is even better and more effective than its roots. The ginseng plant lives more than a hundred years, but its crop is collected every 6 or 7 years, that is why some types of ginseng are expensive.
K.G1 product – Red ginseng indications:
- Panax ginseng is one of few plants that are adaptogenic. It boosts the adrenal gland, which may help the body steadfast against sudden trauma or ongoing one. It also improves mood and some cases of depression.
- Supports diabetes Type2 because it decreases blood sugar level.
- for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- to increase sperm count and improve semen in men.
- for impotence, premature ejaculation and also erectile dysfunction. It improves sexual performance and strengthening erection.
- to improve memory and also enhance focus.
- to increase power and activity in athletes because it provides the body with energy and vitality during exercise and sport competition.
- for cardiovascular diseases. Supports the heart system, heart diseases and blood vessel diseases by strengthening the heart muscle and also may help with blood clots.
- as an appetizer for people with appetite loss or anorexia.
- for digestive system disease and disorders because it boosts the digestive system and improves metabolism. Korean ginseng also may help with indigestion and lack of absorption, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea and also Crohn’s disease.
- for insomnia, fatigue, chronic fatigue, anxiety, headache and also a cold.
- to stimulate blood circulation in the body and the limbs.
- for anti-aging because it increases the production of collagen making the skin firmer, more elastic and high toned. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it is good for refining and rehydrating the skin. Regular intake of ginseng may help with some skin diseases like acne, eczema and also rough skin.
- to increase immunity and balanc the functioning of body organs.
- for prostatitis and reproductive system inflammation in men.
- for menopausal symptoms such as: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, tiredness, dimness and fatigue.
- Korean ginseng stimulates respiratory system and may help with respiratory diseases such as: bronchitis, phlegm, flu, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Interstitial Lung Disease and also barking cough.
- also to raise hemoglobin level and may help with anemia.
- to raise HDL cholesterol level.
- after giving birth, after a surgery or after bleeding.
- for hypothyroidism. (as part of wellness program that includes other herbs).
- Students during exams, and for stressed out people.
- Moreover, it may help with Multiple sclerosis (MS).
- It is anti-inflammatory and also antiviral.
- for low blood pressure.
- as a tonic for the liver.
- also as an excellent tonic for the nervous system and the kidney.
Korean ginseng is contraindicated for:
- People with high fever.
- Children under the age of puberty.
- People with nose bleeding or women with acute uterus bleeding.
- People during asthmatic crisis.
K.G1 product should be used with caution in:
- Patients with diabetes type 2. They must regularly check blood sugar level.
- Heart patients or patients with sudden increase or decrease in blood pressure or patients on blood pressure medication.
- Patients who take blood thinning medication especially Warfarin.
- People who take antidepressant medication.
- Pregnant and lactating women. Late studies have indicated that pregnant and lactating women can take Korean ginseng only in small doses and also with caution.
Panax Ginseng is considered safe if used according to the specified dosage written on the packaging.
Very large doses may cause: diarrhea, high blood pressure, sleeping disorder or excessive nervousness, so you must avoid taking large doses of red ginseng.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.