- Product name: FF1
- Botanical name: Tanacetum parthenium
- Common name: Feverfew
- Net weight: 36 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Featherfew, Bachelor’s buttons
- Suitable for:
Why to choose FF1 product from Hekma Center?
- Feverfew has been traditionally used to support healthy blood vessel tone.
- Feverfew is considered one of the most potent herbs to help in supporting and balancing the immune system, and it is considered a potent natural immune system booster.
- Supports healthy Inflammatory response – Feverfew contains a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, meaning it can help support inflammation throughout the body. And it is a natural way to help support overall health and well-being of the body!
- Supports Brain Health – Feverfew is considered a brain supplement, may help support overall brain health. Not only that it supports the brain, Feverfew may contribute to healthy cognitive function, making it a natural way to keep your mind healthy and focused!
- Promotes Healthy Mood – Feverfew is a natural way to promote healthy mood. Not only that it has mood supporting properties, it may help support overall sense of well-being, as well as overall health and wellness of the body.
- Soothing flow – Feverfew is trusted by thousands today to help support healthy circulation – especially in the head region – for more comfortable living.