- Product name: FF1
- Botanical name: Tanacetum parthenium
- Common name: Feverfew
- Net weight: 36 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Featherfew, Bachelor’s buttons
Feverfew herb is known since ancient times. The Greeks and Pharaonics have used it as an anti-inflammatory and also to aid headaches and migraines. According to recent scientific studies, Feverfew may help eject cold out of the body, so it may help in pathologic conditions such as: flu, facial paralysis and rheumatoid arthritis. Also because it inhibits the production of prostaglandin and serotonin from platelets, white blood cells and many proteins.
Feverfew mixed with ginger tea or FF1 capsule combined with ginger capsule (Zan product) may help with migraines. Recent scientific studies have also indicates that Feverfew may help and alleviate migraine seizures and symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sounds.
FF1 product – Feverfew indications:
- Headaches, especially migraine. Recent studies commend on feverfew ability to reduce the number, acuteness and duration of migraine seizures. It also reduces the symptoms associated with migraine like nausea, vomiting and excessive sensitivity to light and sound.
- It reduces the symptoms associated with arthritis and alleviates arthritis pain.
- In Asthma, helps with dry acute cough, hard breathing, and breathe disorders. It also reduces mucus and congestion in cases of flu or sinusitis.
- Helps to eject cold out of the body and may help in Pathologic conditions such as flu and facial paralysis, since it causes immediate strengthening of the immune system.
- For facial paralysis (Bell’s palsy).
- Abdominal pain, colic, toothache, earache and joint ache. It alleviates pains in general and relieves the pain of bones, joints, muscles and nerves in particular.
- Supports menstruation disorders such as: menstrual pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), hypomenorrhea, bleeding with a lot of clotting, menopause and irregular menstruation.
- Feverfew assists urinary system disorders such as difficulty urinating, urine retention and frequent oliguria.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as: abdominal pain, flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), indigestion, upset stomach, constipation, appetite loss and waist pain due to gases.
- Vertigo and dizziness.
- Prostate and testicle pain.
- Helps reduce high fever.
- Reduces induce perspiration (sweat).
- Helps with ear infection, dermatitis and other infections.
- Tinnitus and dizziness associated with it.
- May reduce hydropexia, fluid retention, in the abdomen and the limbs.
- Ease the pain of insect bite or sting. Boil FF1 capsule content with chamomile and rub the solution topically on the sting. You can also take feverfew capsules for pain relief.
FF1 product – Feverfew is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and nursing women because it may cause abortion.
- One week before you undergo a surgery.
- FF1 – Feverfew product should be used with caution in conjunction with anticoagulant medications.
- Feverfew belongs to the Asteraceae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should be cautious when using FF1 product.
FF1 product -Feverfew is safe when used according to the amount of dosage specified on the packaging.
Side effects less than 1%; may appear when you use FF1 product – Feverfew for the first time: discomfort in the abdomen, skin rash, diarrhea, sleeping disorders, mild ulcers in the mouth and tachycardia.
All these symptoms will disappear after a week of using FF1 product.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and high quality ingredients.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as Amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages