- Product name: Dand.
- Botanical name: Taraxacum Officinalis
- Common name: Dandelion
- Net weight: 49 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
People have used Dandelion since ancient times. It was first mentioned in the works of the Arabian physicians. It was also used in traditional Chinese medicine. One can use all parts of Dandelion plant. However, The roots and leaves are the most commonly used parts; however the roots are more effective than the leaves. The leaves and root contain vitamins A, D, C and B complex. They also contain iron, magnesium, zinc, manganese, choline, potassium, and calcium.
The roots are dried and crushed and used to purify the body from toxins, stimulate bile flow and also as a diuretic. People use Dandelion to help with liver disorders such as fatty liver, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, gallstones as well as gallbladder inflammation. They also use it for digestive system disorders and poor blood circulation. Dandelion roots increase appetite and purify the blood. They have antioxidant properties and they are a natural immune system booster.
Dand. product – Dandelion is indicated for:
- Fatty liver and liver cirrhosis.
- Liver diseases: viral hepatitis, acute liver infections, and alcoholic hepatitis. It also may help regenerate liver tissue and helps with high liver enzymes.
- As a choleretic and for relief of gallstones.
- Cholecystitis and also for bile duct infections.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Cleansing the body and the liver from toxins.
- As a diuretic and for urinary infections. It may help with urinary disorders and irregular urination in diabetic patients.
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)- the difficulty of digesting fat, as well as, for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gases, flatulence, and tiredness after a meal.
- Hypercholesteremia and hypertriglyceridemia. Dandelion also may help increase HDL level.
- Calcium leak especially in women in menopause by improving absorption of the digestive system.
- Congestion of the lymphatic glands and inflammation of the lymphatic system.
- Menopause syndrome and symptoms accompanied with it, especially dyspepsia and weak liver functioning.
- Irregular menstruation and menstruation pain.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Constipation especially if stool is hard and dry.
- Edema, fluid retention in the body.
- Rheumatism and chronic arthritis.
- As an appetizer that may help with Anorexia.
- Skin diseases that occur as a result of toxins accumulation in the body, such as psoriasis and acne. Dandelion also may help with allergy to certain foods that appear like a skin rash.
- Albumin in the urine.
- As a tonic for the body as well as the immune system.
- Kidney and urinary tract stones.
- Urinary tract infections.
- To reduce high fever.
- Intestinal worms.
- To eliminate wrinkles, remove warts and also may help with freckles and brown spots on the skin by making a cream from the leaves and roots of Dandelion. (external use)
- Different skin diseases such as eczema, herpes, itching and varicosis. (external and internal use)
Dand. product – Dandelion should be used with caution in:
- Patients taking diuretics.
- People with a known allergy to the Asteraceae family because Dandelion belongs to that family.
Dand. product – Dandelion is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
It is safe for pregnant and nursing women, only in specified small doses and under the supervision of a specialist.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.