- Product name: Dam
- Botanical name: Turera diffusa
- Common name: Damiana
- Net weight: 35.8 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Benefits of Damiana
Damiana is widespread in Mexico, South America, the Caribbean, Bolivia and the Andes. Moreover, It can grow up to 1m long. Furthermore, its leaves have a strong smell and a bitter taste and people used it for many medical conditions. For example, in Mexico, they use its leaves to make tea or add it to cigarettes. Damiana has mood-enhancing properties, therefore, it gives serenity and comfort and stimulates sexual arousal in both men and women. Moreover, the Mayans used it to help with dizziness and imbalance.
Dam. Product – Damiana is indicated for:
- Damiana gives serenity and reduces depression especially in those who fear sexual intercourse, or suffer from frigidity or impotence.
- Exhaustion and chronic fatigue in women because it works as a tonic.
- Mild constipation, intestinal gases, and indigestion due to mental pressure.
- Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and also frigidity.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Irregular menstrual cycle since it regulates menstruation and reduces menstrual pain.
- Headaches related to menstruation.
- Testosterone hormone deficiency.
- Damiana is an appetizer.
- Urinary tract inflammation.
- Some conditions of lower back pain.
- Vaginal infections as well as excess vaginal secretion.
- Frequent urination.
- Delayed menstrual cycle with the presence of blood clots.
- Testicle pain.
- Non-reflex emission of semen in men.
- Kidney inflammation.
- Damiana functions as a tonic for the immune system and also for the nervous system, therefore it may help reduce stress.
- Aconuresis in children.
- Also for some conditions of dizziness and imbalance.
Dam. product – Damiana should be used with caution in:
- Patients with anemia or iron deficiency because it obstructs the absorption of iron.
- Diabetic patients because it reduces blood sugar level. Watch for signs of hypoglycemia and constantly check your blood sugar level.
- Patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Patients with dehydration.
Dam. product is contraindicated for:
- People with Sympathicotonia (overactive nerve system).
- Nursing mothers since there is not enough information about the use of Damiana in this group.
- Pregnant women.
Dam. product – Damiana is safe and has no side effects, even when used for a long period of time.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.