- Product name: Kmon
- Botanical name: Cuminum cyminum
- Common name: Cumin
- Net weight: 48.9 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Cumin is an annual herb plant that grows in Europe, Asia and North Africa. It belongs to the Apiaceae family. It has thin dark green leaves. The used part of cumin is its seeds. Cumin has been used since ancient times to aid colds and relieve tooth pain. Recently, other properties and uses of cumin have been discovered, such as its ability to relief from colic especially in children and to relieve abdominal pain and release gases. It is an excellent antioxidant as well.
Cumin seeds are rich in iron and other minerals. A teaspoon a day provides women with 16% of iron needed in a day and men with 35% of iron needed. Moreover, a teaspoon of cumin provides the body with 6% of magnesium needed in a day.
Kmon product – Cumin seed is indicated:
- it cleans the body and stomach from toxins and may help in digestion process.
- for colic especially in children, to relieve lower abdomen pain, stomach pain, diarrhea, swelling and gases. It also assists better absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- cumin intake makes the liver secrete more acids to the digestive system which may help in digestion and indigestion.
- for patients with inflammation of the large and small intestine, ulcerative colitis as well as Crohn’s disease.
- for headaches caused by digestive system disorder.
- to maintain and improve metabolism. It may help in losing weight.
- to increase immunity and protects from common cold because it contains vitamin C.
- for anemia because Cumin seeds are very rich in iron.
- for pregnant and lactating women because it is rich in iron. It also increases the secretion of breast milk in lactating women.
- to reduce the incidence of boils and warts especially festering boils and acne.
- for skin disorders since it is rich in vitamin E. It keeps the skin healthy and fresh and prolongs early aging.
- during menstrual cycle. It increases physical strength and may help in relaxing.
- for better breathing. Cumin may help with asthma and alleviates cough.
- to relieve stress and anxiety as a result of insomnia. It also may help with insomnia and promotes sound sleep.
- to reduce blood sugar level.
- for rheumatic and joint pain.
- for kidney and bladder stones.
- as a sexual tonic.
- for memory weakness and memory loss. It enhances concentration and cognitive functioning.
- for tooth pain.
- also to relieve insect bites and painful stings.
Kmon product – Cumin is safe for in adults and young children and it has no side effects.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages