- Product name: Buple
- Botanical name: Bupleurum falcatum
- Common name: Bupleurum Chinese
- Net weight: 42.3 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Bei Chai Hu, Bupleuri, Chinese thoroughwax
Bupleurum falcatum grows mainly in China, France and the Albs where there is cold weather. It belongs to the Apiaceae family. It has slender, branching stems with pretty yellow flowers. Bupleurum has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine to aid high fever and to stimulate sweating. Modern science discovered some amazing properties of Bupleurum for many incurable diseases, such as hepatitis.
Buple product – Bupleurum indications
- for respiratory tract inflammations and diseases such as influenza, cold, swine flu, bronchitis, asthma or allergy. It is also used for the symptoms associated with these diseases such as fever, sneeze, and cough.
- to protect the liver against diseases and to improve its functioning in case of liver function disorder or liver enzyme disorder.
- for viral hepatitis, hepatocholangeitis, as well as temporal and chronic hepatitis.
- liver cirrhosis and fatty liver.
- different autoimmune diseases.
- Bupleurum supports Multiple sclerosis (MS).
- for Crohn’s disease and small intestine inflammation.
- large intestine inflammation and Ulcerative colitis.
- PMS-Premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea and menstruation pain, because it alleviates menstruation pain and regulates menstrual cycle.
- some digestive system disorders such as indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gases and heaviness after a meal. Bupleurum strengthens the digestive system and improves its performance.
- headaches and migraine due to digestive system disorders.
- osteoporosis in women.
- gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- some skin diseases such as psoriasis.
- tinnitus. (with Ginkgo (Jeen product)).
- reproductive system and genital tract inflammations because Bupleurum has anti- inflammatory properties.
- cholecystitis and also to stimulate gall bladder functioning.
- moreover, it may help with some types of dizziness and connective tissue inflammatory diseases.
- for organ prolapse.
- since Bupleurum is one of few herbs that are adaptogenic, it may help the body improve its ability to adapt and maintain homeostasis.
- To protect against kidney diseases. Also, for nephritis and renal toxicity.
- to stimulate adrenal gland functioning, especially in patients who used to take Corticosteroid drugs for long period of time.( with ginseng (S.G1 product) and licuorice (AS product))
- for fatigue and depression. Also, to improve sleep efficiency and insomnia.
- for high cholesterol levels in the blood.
- to improve concentration, to strengthen memory and to protect brain membrane.
- for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
- for joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism. (as part of the wellness program that includes other herbs).
- Bupleurum increases appetite.
- for some cases of epilepsy.
- muscle spasm.
- chest pain caused by Angina pectoris.
- diabetes because it reduces blood sugar level.
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome.
- falciparum malaria.
Buple product is contraindicated for:
- Patients on immune system inhibiting medication, because it decreases the activity of the immune system.
- Pregnant women.
- Two weeks before a patient undergoes a surgery and two weeks afterwards. It contains substances that might slow blood clotting and prolong the bleeding.
- Patients suffering from bleeding because it contains substances that might slow down the blood clotting process.
- People who have a problem in fat absorbing, or have a low level of vitamins: A, D, E, K.
- Buple product should be used with caution in diabetic patients because it contains substances that might slow blood clotting.
- Nursing women can use Buple product only under the supervision of a specialist.
large doses of Buple product – Bupleurum falcatum might cause colic, vomiting, drowsiness, abdominal gas, and diarrhea.
If you experience any of these side effects, you should reduce the dosage.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages