Wheat Semolina for Multiple Sclerosis: Great Benefits!
Wheat semolina can be used in preparing a delicious and healthy dessert.
It is rich in dietary fiber; therefore, eating desserts that contain wheat semolina protects multiple sclerosis (MS) patients from constipation, which is a common MS symptom. Moreover, consuming fiber, in general, helps regulate sugar levels in MS patients, and reduce fatigue.
Semolina also contains various types of B vitamins, and many MS patients expressed feeling better when consuming proper amounts of B vitamins.
Incredible Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil consists of a unique combination of fatty acids, which are thought to give coconut oil many health benefits, including:
- Maintaining the integrity of the heart: people who consume coconut oil have excellent, healthy hearts, and a lower rate of different heart diseases, and the people of Guinea are an example.
- Regulating weight: coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids, and consuming these fatty acids increases calorie burning during the day.
- Antibiotic: Lauric acid makes up to 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil. This acid has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Therefore, coconut oil can be used as a mouthwash to protect against microorganisms that cause diseases.
Recipe for Sugar-Free Wheat Semolina Dessert for Multiple Sclerosis
Type of Meal: Snack/Dessert.
Servings: 12 People.
Total Preparation Time: 10 Minutes.
- 2 cups of semolina.
- A pinch of sea salt.
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon (darsin).
- 10 tablespoons of each: coconut oil, and honey.
- 6 tablespoons of date paste.
- Put the dry ingredients in a pot over medium heat, and constantly stir until the semolina turns golden.
- Cool down the dry ingredients, then add the coconut oil and honey, and knead well.
- Add the date paste and keep kneading until you have a dough with proper consistency.
- Put the dough in molds, then place them in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the semolina desserts with pistachio, and serve with barely coffee. You can preserve them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Natural Supplements for Multiple Sclerosis
Super effecient supplement package for Multiple Sclerosis - MS with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order now.