Vegetables with Béchamel for Herpes: A Delicious Lunch
Is It Possible to Relieve Herpes?
There is no definitive treatment for herpes (HSV) in modern medicine. However, having HSV does not mean that symptoms will be present. Most people with HSV do not show any symptoms; therefore, they do not know that they have this disease. The virus can remain dormant in the body after the initial infection, and it can become active several times a year or even months or years afterward. The time to reactivate the virus varies from one person to another.
You can manage HSV symptoms by adjusting your diet, through which you can boost your immune system. Regular consumption of vegetables can help reduce the risks of many diseases, including HSV. Let’s enjoy vegetables by preparing vegetables with béchamel for herpes.
Vegetables with Béchamel for Herpes
Meal type: lunch/dinner – main meal.
Servings: 4 people.
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
Total preparation time: 50 minutes.
You Need the Following Ingredients
- 1 small potato.
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms.
- ½ fresh eggplant.
- 1 cup of fresh broccoli.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon smoked/sweet paprika and 1 teaspoon dried coriander.
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- ¼ cup potato flour.
- 1½ cup organic goat milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Wash the vegetables well, then cut them into circles.
- Put all the vegetables in a serving dish that you can put into the oven, except for mushrooms and broccoli.
- Add half a cup of boiling water and put it in the oven for 5 minutes or until the water disappears completely.
- Clean the mushrooms well and remove any mold and dirt, then cut them into equal pieces.
- Add oil, spices, and mushrooms to the vegetable plate.
- To prepare the béchamel, mix the oil and flour on medium heat well, then add the milk gradually while stirring, and let it boil for a minute.
- Distribute the broccoli on the top of the vegetable plate, then add the béchamel, and you can sprinkle bread crumbs on the béchamel.
- Leave the dish in the oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
Broccoli and Herpes Simplex Virus
Broccoli is in the cruciferous family and is rich in nutrients and low in calories. This vegetable can provide you with vitamin C and K. Vitamin C is essential for patients with HSV because it is an antioxidant necessary to fight free radicals and boost the immune system.
Furthermore, broccoli is a good source of vitamin A, folate, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. This mineral helps support a healthy nervous system and brain functions. It also helps support muscle growth.
Moreover, this vegetable is beneficial in repairing damaged skin because it contains glucoraphanin, which helps the skin detoxify and repair itself. There are also compounds in broccoli that are important for boosting the immune system functions, such as glycoprotein, flavonoid, and carotenoids, like zeaxanthin and beta carotene.
As for HSV specifically, one of the compounds in broccoli, indole-3-carbinol, may be a key to suppressing HSV. The researchers found that this compound could prevent the HSV from replicating and thus limiting the HSV outbreaks. This compound is found naturally in food; therefore, it is safe.
- Eat vegetables and fruits that contain B vitamins, especially green leafy vegetables. These vitamins support the nervous system’s health and the immune system functions.
- Increase your intake of vegetables and fruits because they are rich sources of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals necessary for the immune system.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables because they are rich in fibers that help in purifying the body from toxins and waste and in managing genital herpes.
HSV – Herpes Simplex virus Package (HEVA Package)
Super effecient supplement package for HSV with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.
- Healthy Recipe Book for Herpes Patients