Control Your PCOS with This Tahini-Date Balls Recipe
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome -PCOS (also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease) is a disorder in the female hormones; it causes the development of cysts, Fluid-filled sacs that develop on one or both of the ovaries, and the enlargement of the ovaries. There is a possible link between PCOS and excess weight and an imbalanced diet. Women with PCOS experience mood swings, depression, and constant frustration, acne, and menstruation disorders.
Experts advise women with PCOS to take certain foods that will help them to overcome the disorder and its symptoms. On the other hand, there are certain foods they should avoid such fat-saturated foods, desserts, and red meat. One of the permitted foods is Tahini-date balls.
Date contains Tryptophan, which is necessary for producing serotonin, The Happy Hormone, and reducing depression. Besides, it does not cause weight gain when eaten moderately. Moreover, date is rich in the natural antioxidants Polyphenols, which helps skin oxidation, fatigue, and acne as a result of PCOS.
Dates better be consumed with tahini sauce which is made from toasted ground hulled sesame. Tahini helps balance the hormones, regulate the menstruation cycle, and menstruation disorders caused by PCOS. It contains the essential fatty acids (Omega3) that are crucial for the integrity of body cells and enhance the nervous system, which helps reduce depression.
Tahini Date Balls Recipe for women with PCOS
A quick, delicious, and healthy dessert that you make on different occasions. It provides you with energy and makes you start your day positively.
- 150g organic date paste.
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Nuts for coating. (according to taste)
- 1 pinch date paste spices.
- Tahini sauce (drizzle on top).
- Combine the date paste, coconut oil, and paste spices and mix well.
- Divide and shape the paste into even-sized balls.
- Spread the ground peanuts in a deep small bowl. (you can choose any type of nuts, permitted in the diet for women with PCOS)
- Coat each date ball with the prepared nuts.
- Place in the serving plate, with tahini sauce on the side. You can also keep them in a sealed container; they will sustain their shape and taste, up to one week.
Natural Supplements for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Super effecient supplement package for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order now.