- Arabic name: فطر الشيتاكي
- Product name: M.Shiita
- Botanical name: Extract of Lentinus Edodes
- Common name: sawtooth oak mushroom, black forest mushroom, black mushroom, golden oak mushroom, oakwood mushroom
- Chinese name: Xiang Gu
- Japanese name: Shiitake
- Net weight: 52.7 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Shiitake mushroom is native to Southeast Asian countries. It grows naturally on fallen or rotted trunks of trees in hot, humid environments. It is the second most sold mushroom all over the world because it is rich with nutrients. The mushroom contains a particularly high amount of proteins that may help build up muscle, as well as, a significant amount of fiber, essential minerals, and various vitamins, including vitamins B2 and C. moreover, it contains a large amount of ergosterol, a substance that stimulates the production of vitamin D. A regular consumption of nutrients such as shiitake mushroom contributes significantly to vitamin D balance.
Shiitake mushroom has gained several nicknames, including “the elixir of life” – a nickname given to it for its medicinal properties, such as its effectiveness in lowering blood cholesterol, supporting the respiratory system, strengthening the immune system and increasing libido.
Chinese have inserted shiitake in their everyday diet thousands of years ago not only as a nutrient but also as a medicinal herb assisting several diseases and disorders. According to the ancient Chinese medical theory, shiitake mushroom is recommended for those who are seeking to live long healthy lives.
According to a statistical survey carried out in Chinese communities that grow shiitake mushrooms, the life expectancy of the locals is very long, compared to other places in China or around the world. This data confirmed the assumption of Chinese physician Wu juei, that the combination of shiitake in the daily diet maintains good health and better blood stream.
M.Shiita product – Extract of Shiitake Mushroom is indicated for:
- Hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia.
- To increase and balance vitamin D levels.
- Atherosclerosis and hypertension, also to improve blood flow and cardiovascular diseases.
- It induces the production of white and red blood cells therefore, may help in case of Low (WBC) or low (RBC).
- To increase hemoglobin level therefore may helping people with anemia.
- Chronic hepatic inflammation and viral hepatitis B.
- To improves peripheral blood flow. It may help pump blood to all body parts, including the female genitalia, and thus helps with a variety of diseases and different hormonal conditions.
- To Support Men’s health, impotence and increase libido.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Better functioning of the nervous system and the immune system because it is high in selenium.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)– support and protection.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Urinary tract infections.
- Influenza and cold.
- Tiredness as well as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Herpes virus and HIV virus.
- Viral diseases, various inflammations and also fungi.
- Mild depression.
- Diabetes type 2.
- As a diuretic.
- Detoxifying the body and liver from accumulated toxins.
- To reduce the severity of asthma symptoms.
- To boost Energy and improve brain Functioning. It is a great source of B vitamins so it may help maintain focus and improve cognitive performance.
- Skin health ,because it contains selenium.
Immune system tonic, hypolipidemic, blood pressure regulator, anti-viral, repairs the liver, nourishes and supports blood production (anti-anemic), anti-proliferative, hepatoprotective, antifungal, anticaries, also Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory condition without causing significant immune suppression).
M.Shiita product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and children because there is not enough reliable information about the use of Shiitake mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
M.Shiita product is contraindicated for:
- People who take anticoagulants like warfarin (Coumadin) or glucagon. Prefer to start with a low dose while checking for coagulation factors.
- Patients with Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation) and/or from large stones in the gall bladder.
Large doses of Shiitake mushroom may cause discomfort in the digestive system, bloating (flatulence) and diarrhea.
Very rare side effects: dermatitis or redness of skin.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages