- Product name: M.Pleuro
- Botanical name: Extract of Pleurotus Ostreatus
- Common name: Oyster mushroom
- Chinese name: Ping Gu
- Net weight: 53.9gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Oyster Mushroom – Pleurotus Ostreatus – Extract
Pleurotus mushroom also called Oyster mushroom was first studied in 1775 by Freiherr von Jacquin, a Dutch scientist. Freiherr ascribed it to the hat mushroom family. In 1871 a German scientist named Paul Kummer determined that the Pleurotus – Oyster mushroom were an independent family with many species. The main cause of interest in this mushroom is due to its rich nutritional value as a high-quality substitute for animal protein. In the past three decades, scientists have been studying the medical effectiveness of Pleurotus in diabetes and triglycerides.
Pleurotus – Oyster mushroom is a common edible mushroom that taste like oyster but smells like anise. It was grown for the first time in Germany during World War I. Today it is grown all over the world. The shape of the upper part of the mushroom looks like an oyster, and that is how it got its name “Oyster mushroom”. Its Chinese name “Ping Gu” means calmness and peace of mind which indicates its effectiveness on the soul. Pleurotus grows naturally in forested areas with subtropical climate in North America, the Pacific coast, Iran and Southeast Asia. It is nourished from rotten trees and small worms called nematodes.
M.Pleuro Product – Extract of Oyster Mushroom Indications
- Liver functioning support and body detoxification because it nourishes and stimulates liver blood.
- To improve the function of lymph nodes.
- Metabolic syndrome (x syndrome).
- To stimulate blood flow and drain excess moisture from blood vessels and also dispense cold.
- Hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia. (hyperlipidemia)
- Pre-menstrual pain (PMS) and irregular menstruation.
- Gallstones and kidney stones.
- Urinary tract infections and as a diuretic.
- The elderly to protect against diseases.
- Depression, since it improves mood.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Candida in addition to other digestive fungi.
- Intestinal inflammations and dyspepsia because it may help cleanse the intestines.
- Body detoxification of heavy metals and accumulated toxins.
- May Help alleviate symptoms of flu due to cold.
- Chronic pain.
- To moisten and soften tendons and ligaments.
- Ulcers and boils.
- It also may help with oot fungi.
- Muscle weakness as well as Myasthenia.
Pre-biotic, hypolipidemic, reduces appetite, antioxidant, protects the liver, stimulates immunity, relaxing, hypoglycemic.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages