- Arabic name: فطر دجاجة الغابة
- Product name: M.Maita
- Botanical name: Extract of Grifola Frondosa
- Common name: Hen of the woods, ram's head , sheep's head
- Chinese name: Hui Shu Hua, Wu Rong
- Japanese name: Maitake
- Net weight: 43.6 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Hen of the woods – Maitake Mushroom Extract
In ancient times, Maitake was considered a rare and delicious food dish, and it had great demand among the nobility in Japan. During the Japanese feudal period, people used to bring noblemen Maitake mushroom as an expression of respect and admiration. Furthermore, when a farmer or mushroom collector used to find a Maitake, he would dance with joy because he would get a price in silver coins equal to its weight.
Maitake grows in forests with cool weather, especially in the forests of North-East America, northern Japan, China and Asia. It can be found on the base of oak trunks, along the coast and on dead trunks. Since Maitake is very important and desirable, in the late 70’s it was grown to be used as food and for therapeutic purposes. Maitake therapeutic properties have been extensively studied for years.
M.Maita (Hen of the woods mushroom) indications:
- Candida and Vaginal Candida. Including chronic fungi, vaginal fungi, vaginal inflammations and vaginal secretion.
- For various inflammations and viral diseases such as Mononucleosis.
- Diabetes. (preferably take before a meal)
- Decreased white blood count (WBC).
- Hypertriglyceridemia and Hypercholesterolemia since it reduces lipidemia.
- Infertility due to Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), tiredness, and also for lack of energy and vitality.
- Hepatic inflammations and hepatic diseases such as hepatitis.
- Immune system support.
- Heat waves and hormonal imbalance in women especially during menopause.
- Excretion of accumulated food in the digestive system and also may help with digestion.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Obesity because it may help with weight loss.
- Anti-aging and a great supplement for the elderly.
- Disorders of blood circulatory system.
- Also for Hay fever.
Supports metabolism, Hypoglycemic, regulates hormones (women), lowers lipidemia, regulates blood pressure, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, immune booster, and also hepatoprotector.
M.Maita product should be used with caution in:
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children. There is not enough reliable information about the use Maitake mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- Diabetic patients who inject insulin. You should start with a low dosage and increase gradually while regularly monitoring your blood sugar level.
- People with hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Consult a specialist for a long term use of maitake mushroom.
- People who take anti-coagulant drugs.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages