- Arabic name: Maidenhair tree
- Product name: E-jeen
- Botanical name: Ginkgo biloba extract
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Ginkgo is widely used in the old and recent Chinese medicine. It is called the tree of life because it is the only tree that has survived the nuclear explosion in Hiroshima. Ginkgo is one of the most medicinal herbs used worldwide. There are more than 3500 scientific studies today on Ginko herb. It is mostly used for brain problems. It strengthens blood flow in body arteries including the brain; therefore, the brain cells get a larger amount of oxygen. Ginkgo biloba extract is a good for Alzheimer’s and atherosclerosis. It is an excellent blood dilute.
Ginkgo Extract Indications
- as an anti-oxidant. It exceeds vitamin E in its ability to dispose of free radicals which cause many diseases.
- for Tinnitus.
- for weak memory. It enhances concentration and memory especially in case of weakness or partial blockage of brain arteries.
- as a sexual tonic for men in general, and diabetic patients and the elderly in particular. It strengthens blood flow in the body and limbs which contributes to better erection.
- as a blood thinner in case of blood clotting. It should be used with caution in patients who take blood thinning drugs.
- to minimize the incidence of brain and heart attacks because it may help to reopen blood vessels.
- to reduce fluid retention in the body.
- May help with renal poisoning, heart poisoning and hepatic poisoning due to the intake of immunosuppression drugs. Ginko leave extract is better be taken before an organ transplant surgery especially kidney transplant, because it may help the body easily accept the new organ.
- for vertigo and dizziness.
- for asthma because it raises the level of oxygen in the blood.
- for Retinal diseases such as Retinal atrophy and Macular degeneration which is related to age.
- to improve sight in patients who have glaucoma.
- to increase insulin secretion and reduce blood sugar levels.
- for Alzheimer’s and dementia. (as part of wellness program that includes other herbs).
- for Parkinson’s disease. It relieves physical trembling.
- for muscle spasms in the legs, especially during the night. It also alleviates leg pain while walking because it provides more blood to the limbs.
- for MS-Multiple Sclerosis.
- for people who suffer from depression, mood swings, fear and fatigue.
- for people who suffer from excessive blood clotting. It liquefies blood.
- Ginko biloba may help protect against atherosclerosis.
- for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). (as part of wellness program that includes other herbs)
- for urinary incontinence.
- for varicose veins.
- as a general tonic for the nervous system.
- for some cases of migraines or headaches.
- for the elderly to aid with various diseases.
- for some cases of epilepsy. (must consult your doctor first).
- to reduce the symptoms of Raynaud’s syndrome.
E-jeen product is contraindicated for”
- Patients who are about to undergo surgery. Must stop taking the product two weeks minimum before the day of operation. you must consult your doctor.
E-jeen product should be used with caution in:
- Patients that take blood thinning pills and heart rate regulating drugs. consult a doctor before taking E-jeen product.
- Conjunction with Omeprazole.
- Patients on medication for epilepsy. consult a doctor before taking E-jeen product.
- People with allergy to Ginkgo.
- Conjunction with Midazolam.
- Pregnant women. Ginkgo biloba extract is safe for pregnant women only if consumed in small doses.
- Breastfeeding mothers. There are not enough studies and information about the use of Ginko leave extract in breastfeeding mothers.
E-jeen product is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.