- Product name: Ech.R
- Botanical name: Echinacea purpurea
- Common name: Echinacea
- Net weight: 46.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Black Sampson,American purple coneflower
Comb flower – Echinacea is planted in some countries for decoration because of its beauty and purple color. People used for a long time for different diseases, but the uses of it have increased significantly in the last term. It is one of the most important medicinal plants in the world today. It is used to strengthen the immune system against many viral diseases including the swine flu virus, the AIDS virus as well as many other viruses. Echinacea is considered an antibiotic that is very effective helping for the lung, respiratory, digestive, and the urinary tract infections. Echinacea is also used for fungus, viruses and infections of different kinds.
Ech.r product- Echinacea root- Comb flower indications:
- For inflammation of the upper and lower respiratory system. for a sore throat and also for acute inflammation of the airways, trachea and lungs. It also alleviates cough.
- Supports influenza, common cold, swine flu, sinusitis, ear inflammation and Mononucleosis. You can use it all year round especially in winter because it contains active substances that boosts the immune system.
- Inflammations of the large and small intestines, acute gastritis, colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- To eliminate various viruses, fungi and inflammations. It is anti-fungal, anti-parasites, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. You can use it as an antiseptic both internally and externally.
- For mouth ulcers and fungal infections in the mouth and other areas. You can use externally on gingivitis and gum bleeding by drinking Echinacea tea or massaging the gum with it; also for throat and tonsils inflammation.
- For inflammations and fungi during pregnancy, urinary tract inflammation in pregnant women and dermatitis, and breast congestion in breastfeeding women.
- For herpes virus in the mouth and in the genital organs.
- Urinary tract inflammation, genital tract inflammation and for vaginal discharge in women.
- Candida and fungus.
- Helicobacter Pylori (bacterium that cause chronic inflammation of the stomach – Gastritis).
- Acne (internal and external use).
- Arthritis and rheumatism.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- For acute and viral hepatitis.
- Incurable wounds.
- Skin inflammations and also for some lumps and bumps under the skin.
- CFS – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Bloodstream inflammation or blood poisoning.
- Heart diseases, especially myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle).
- For some cases of dizziness and migraines.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD.[with E-Goto product (Gotu kola extract) and Vitan Product (Ashwagandha)].
- HPV – Human Papilloma Virus.
- May help with Neutropenia.
- Also for Malaria.
- Typhoid fever, a symptomatic bacterial infection due to Salmonella typhi.
- Streptococcus infection.
- In cases of snake bites as an anesthetic and antiseptic remedy (for external and internal use).
Ech.r product – Echinacea is contraindicated for Patients taking drugs to suppress the immune system because it boosts the immune system; therefore, it might decrease the effectiveness of these medications.
Ech.r product – Echinacea is safe for use in pregnant and nursing women. Children may also take echinacea by opening the capsule and mixing the content with yogurt or honey. Echinacea belongs to the Asteraceae or Compositae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should avoid using Ech.r product.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and high quality ingredients.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages