- Product name: Ech.f
- Botanical name: Echinacea purpurea
- Common name: Comb flower
- Net weight: 37 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: American purple coneflower, Black Sampson.
Echinacea is planted in some countries for decoration because of its beauty and purple color. People used it for a long time for different diseases, but its uses have increased significantly in the last term. It is one of the most important medicinal plants today. People use it to strengthen the immune system against many viral diseases including the swine flu virus, the AIDS virus in addition to many other viruses. Echinacea is an antibiotic that is very effective for lung, respiratory, digestive, as well as urinary tract infections. Echinacea is also used in fungus, viruses and infections of different kinds.
Ech.f product -Echinacea flower is indicated:
- for inflammation of the upper and lower respiratory system, sore throat and acute inflammation of the airways, trachea and lungs. It also alleviates cough.
- for influenza, common cold, swine flu, sinusitis, ear inflammation and Mononucleosis. You can use it all year round especially in winter to help with the common cold because it contains an active substances that boosts the immune system.
- for inflammations of the large and small intestines, acute gastritis, colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- to eliminate various viruses, fungi and inflammations. It is anti-fungal, anti-parasites, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It is also used as an antiseptic both internally and externally.
- for mouth ulcers and fungal infections in the mouth and other areas. You can also use it externally for gingivitis and gum bleeding by drinking Echinacea tea or massaging the gum with it; also for throat and tonsils inflammation.
- it increases the number of white blood cells and strengthens the walls of the various cells to fight infections and viruses.
- for inflammations and fungi during pregnancy, urinary tract inflammation in pregnant women and thelodermatitis and breast congestion in breastfeeding women.
- urinary tract inflammation, genital tract inflammation and to aid with vaginal discharge in women.
- herpes virus in the mouth and in the genital organs.
- Helicobacter Pylori (bacterium that cause chronic inflammation of the stomach – Gastritis)
- Candida and fungus.
- acne.(internal and external use)
- arthritis and rheumatism.
- multiple sclerosis.
- acute and viral hepatitis.
- incurable wounds.
- CFS – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- or skin inflammations and some lumps and bumps under the skin.
- for bloodstream inflammation or blood poisoning.
- some cases of dizziness and migraines.
- heart diseases, especially myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle).
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). (with E-Goto product (Gotu kola extract) and Vitan Product (Ashwagandha))
- HPV – Human Papilloma Virus.
- Typhoid fever, a symptomatic bacterial infection due to Salmonella typhi.
- Streptococcus infection.
- in case of a snake bite as an anesthetic and antiseptic remedy. (for external and internal use)
Ech.f product Echinacea purpurea is contraindicated for Patients taking drugs to suppress the immune system because it boosts the immune system function; therefore, it might decrease the effectiveness of these medications.
Ech.f product – Echinacea purpurea is safe for use in pregnant and nursing women. You can also give it children by opening the capsule and mixing the content with yogurt or honey. Echinacea belongs to the Asteraceae or Compositae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should avoid using Ech.f product.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages