- Product name: S-Gout
- Botanical name: Harpagophytum procumbens
- Common name: Devil’s claw
- Net weight: 48.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: grapple plant, wood spider
Devil’s Claw – Harpagophytum Procumbens
Devil’s claw is a South African herb. It was introduced in Europe in the early 1900s. Devil’s claw gets its name from the tiny hooks that cover its fruit which look like claws. The hooks on the fruits get entangled in animals fur which helps in dispersal of the seeds. The part of plant used for medicinal purposes, is its roots. The roots often get in the manufacturing of certain types of drugs. People for centuries, have used the roots to aid with arthritis, muscle atrophy, and also digestive system disorders such as loss of appetite and indigestion.
Devil’s claw is anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
S-Gout product – Devil’s claw is indicated for:
- Arthritis and rheumatism as well as to relief joint pain.
- Muscle pain and also Fibromyalgia.
- Harpagophytum procumbens lowers back pain and also knee pain.
- Stomach and intestinal disorders.(very effective)
- Indigestion as well as loss of appetite.
- Some headache and migraine condition.
- To induce labor, also to relief contraction pains.
- Harpagophytum procumbens may help with some allergies.
- Some kidney and urinary bladder ailments because it is very effective and very potent.
- To improve gallbladder function and increase bile secretion.
- May help with Hyperglycemia.
- Muscular atrophy.
- Osteoarthritis (OA).
- Both High cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Skeleton rigidity.
- Also for type 2 diabetes.
S-Gout product is contraindicated for
- Pregnant women.
- Nursing mothers.
- Heart patients.
- Patients taking blood thinners such as Warfarin (Coumadin). Devil’s claw increases the effect of Warfarin (Coumadin); therefore, it might cause bleeding.
- People with blood pressure disorders.
- People suffering from heartburn or taking antacids, because Devil’s claw increases acidity in the stomach and reduces the effectiveness of these medications.
- Patients taking any of the following drugs:
Omeprazole (prilosec), iansoprazole (prevacid), pantoprazole (protonix), diazepam (valium), carisoprodol (soma), nelfinavir (viracept), diclofenac (cataflam, voltaren), ibuprofen (motrin), meloxicam (mobic), piroxicam (Feldene ), celecoxib (Celebrex), amitriptyline (Elavil), warfarin (Coumadin), glipizide (Glucotrol), losartan (Cozaar), lovastatin (Mevacor), ketoconazole (Nizoral), itraconazole (Sporanox), fexofenadine (Allegra) and also triazolam (Halcion).
Devil’s claw decreases liver speed in disassembling these medications, thus it may increase the side effects of some medications.
Use S-Gout product with caution if you have
- Gastric or duodenal ulcers, also if you have ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease.
- Diabetes and take hypoglycemic medications that lower blood sugar level because Devil’s claw might make blood sugar level drop too low.
S-Gout product – Harpagophytum procumbens is safe for use and does not have any side effects only if taken according to the amount of dosage specified on the packaging for a maximum period of one year.
Rare side effects: mild diarrhea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, stomach ache, ringing in the ears, loss of appetite, and also menstrual disorders.
These side effects happen in case of overdose or if one is allergic to Devil’s claw.
If you experience any of the former side effects, you should stop taking S-Gout product.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages