- Product name: Baical
- Botanical name: Scutellaria baicalensis
- Common name: Chinese Skullcap
- Net weight: 57 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Baikal skullcap, Huang Qin
Chinese Skullcap – Scutellaria Baicalensis
Scutellaria baicalensis – Chinese skullcap is a perennial plant from the Lamiaceae family, endemic to North China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, North India and Siberia. It grows in sunny slopes and sandy lands on altitude of thousands of meters. it reaches up to 120 cm high and it has blue- purple roses. The used part of the plant is its roots when it reaches 3 years old. The roots contain Flavonoids such as baicalin and wogonin.
Scutellaria baicalensis root – Chinese skullcap have been used for more than 2000 years in Chinese traditional medicine due to its medicinal properties as an anti-inflammatory and an anti- allergic especially for cases of fever and humidity in the body such as: diarrhea, hepatitis, hypertension, fever, cough, mucus and pain during urination.
The roots Scutellaria baicalensis – Chinese skullcap also have physiological effect on the inner organs and body systems. They reduce the organ’s level of alertness and motivates stability of mucus membrane functioning which makes it face external stimuli better.
Scutellaria baicalensis – Chinese skullcap properties: antibacterial, antipyretic, hypotensor, antiseptic, induces bile secretion, sedative, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-metastatic, antioxidant.
Baical product – Scutellaria baicalensis is indicated for:
- Allergies in general and for hypersensitivity in the upper and lower respiratory system in particular.
- Upper and lower respiratory diseases and infections such as, rhinitis, sinusitis, flu, sneeze, hay fever, sore throat, asthma, dry cough, mucus and others. It may help with respiratory infections because it repairs and heals inflamed tissues.
- Chronic urinary tract infections, renal infections, frequent bladder infections, neurogenic bladder, repeated symptoms of fever and burning urination, pelvic inflammations. It is a good diuretic.
- Inflammatory diseases of the digestive system such as chronic acute gastroenteritis, chronic diarrhea, Candida and fungi, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and gastritis.
- May help with Diabetes complications especially Cataract. (Should use it for a long period of time in combination with AS product, Glycyrrhiza galabra root)
- Eczema and Atopic dermatitis, acne, dimples and under skin inflammations.
- Chronic liver infection, viral hepatitis, jaundice and gallstones. It also increases bile secretion.
- Arteriosclerosis due to its antioxidant and anti-metastatic properties.
- Chinese Skullcap May help with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Itchiness and redness of the eye and for Otitis.
- Insomnia, restlessness, depression, fear, sleep disorders, nervous tension, epilepsy and hysteria.
- Arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Hypertension and Hypercholesterolemia.
- Bitter mouth or bitter taste in of the mouth.
- To inhibit HIV virus.
- Also as an immune system tonic.
Baical product – Scutellaria baicalensis is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women and children. There is not enough reliable information about the use of Chinese skullcap in these groups of people.
- Two weeks at least before a surgery. Chinese skullcap has anticoagulant properties so it might slow blood clotting which may cause extra bleeding during and after surgery.
Baical product – Chinese Skullcap should be used with caution in:
- Conjunction with anti-coagulant drugs.
- Diabetic patients. Watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and monitor your blood sugar frequently during Chinese skullcap intake.
- With alcohol or sedative drugs because it might cause too much sleepiness and drowsiness.
Baical product – Chinese Skullcap is safe for use and does not have any adverse effects if used according to the amount of dosage specified on the package.
Large doses of Scutellaria baicalensis – Chinese skullcap might cause some side effects such as numbness and diarrhea.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all packages