- Product name: Bee Pollen
- Net weight: 200 gram
- Content: 50 sachets
Bee Pollen is a fine grain substance, comes from flowers, grasses, and trees. It is the food of young bees. It contains nearly all nutrients required for the human body, such as proteins, vitamins, minerals and beneficial fatty acids. The pollen is a mixture of nectar and water from the bee’s mouth, which forms the granules. It is stuffed into hairy receptacles on bees hind legs called corbiculae. A single bee can carry about half her own body weight in pollen.
Pollen is a vegetarian protein source and is also a natural source of Vitamin B12.
Bee Pollen is indicated for:
- As a natural tonic because it provides the body with energy.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Dental health, both teeth and gum diseases.
- May help with alcohol and nicotine addiction. It also purifies the blood.(effectively)
- Weak and broken nails.
- To improve the work of reproductive organs, may help with infertility in women and also to relive menstruation symptoms.
- To strengthen the liver and also to reduce fat accumulation and liver cirrhosis.
- Hemorrhoids as well as to strengthen weak veins and capillaries.
- To strengthen the immune system.
- To smoothen and tighten the skin.
- Indigestion, skinniness and weakness. Pollen sharpens up appetite and also regulates metabolism.
- It increases red blood cells, raise hemoglobin level in the blood and also may help with anemia.
- To assist with wounds and burned skin.
- Skin diseases and inflammations such as eczema.
- Inflammatory bowel disease and Crohn’s disease.
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage (bleeding underneath the conjunctiva).
- To protect against influenza and inflammations.
- Both chronic constipation and diarrhea.
- May help with hair loss.
- It reduces stomach acidity.
- Atherosclerosis as well as anti-aging purposes.
- Menopausal symptoms such as continuous headaches, nervousness, hot flashes and tension.
- Both prostatitis and Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
This product is contraindicated for
- Pregnant and nursing women.
- People with allergy to Pollen because it may cause a serious allergic reaction such as shortness of breath, swelling and anaphylaxis.
Bee Pollen is safe when taken for a short period of time.
It may cause bleeding if used with blood thinning medications.