- Product name: Aspar
- Botanical name: Asparagus racemosus
- Common name: Asparagus
- Net weight: 44 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Satawar, Satmooli, Shatavari
Asparagus – Shatavari
Asparagus racemosus also known as Shatavari, grows all year long in India’s tropical regions and the Himalayas, and it has been used for thousands of years in Indian folk medicine . Indians used it to support digestion disorders, cough, weakness and fatigue. They have also used it for chronic diseases. Asparagus is very effective helping with different women disorders like menopause symptoms, infertility, and decreased breast milk secretion during lactation. Asparagus or Shatavari is beneficial for the male reproductive system since it promotes healthy sperm and increases sperm count.
Aspar product – Asparagus racemosus is indicated for:
- To balance hormones in men and women and to stimulate estrogen hormone in women.
- Several cases of infertility in men and women. it supports healthy sperm and increases sperm count.
- Irregular menstruation, menstrual pain, and Amenorrhea.
- As a mental and physical support for women after birth. Asparagus cleans the body from toxins, increases breast milk and may help the body get back to normal.
- Liver congestion and hepatitis. Also to protect liver tissue from accumulated toxins.
- To regulate blood sugar level and diabetes type 2. Asparagus also protect kidney tissue against diabetes damage.
- To reduce menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, and vaginal dryness.
- Depression, nervousness, jittering, melancholy, fear, and discomfort, as well as, psychological disorders during pregnancy.
- Renal infection and toxicity due to Nephrotoxicity.
- To strengthen the immune system especially in people with frequent illnesses.
- Digestion disorders, indigestion and absorption disorders of the digestive system.
- Mild infection and candida of the digestive system.
- Peptic and duodenal ulcers.
- As a blood thinner. Asparagus strengthens the heart and also improves spleen functioning.
- Permanent tension, anxiety and chronic fatigue.
- Impotence and frigidity in both men and women.
- Reduces frequent miscarriage in women.
- Reduction of (LDL) cholesterol level.
- To strengthen memory and increase concentration.
- To dissolve both kidney stones and urinary tract stones.
- Chronic cough in children and adults.
- Diseases that are associated with high body temperature such as urinary tract inflammation, irritable bowel, diarrhea, and other diseases.
- As a female tonic because Asparagus has antioxidant properties that prolong aging and increase longevity and vitality.
- Prostate diseases.
- Also as an effective diuretic.
Aspar product – Asparagus racemosus is contraindicated for
- Patients with renal inflammations or heart disease, and have a swollen skin due to these two diseases.
- Patients with hormone related cancer such as breast, uterus or ovary cancer because it increases the production of estrogen, which may aggravate these types of cancers.
Aspar product – Asparagus racemosus is safe for use.
Very rare side effects: skin rash might appear to people allergic to Asparagus and its family.
Pregnant and lactating women can use Aspar product but only under the supervision of a doctor.
HEKMA CENTER PRODUCTS
- 100% organic and have very high quality.
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Hold ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 certificate.
- Certified by The local ministry of health and hold GMP certificate.
- Are packed according to the strict international conditions of safety, health and hygiene.
- Are exclusive to Hekma Center and can only be purchased through our website or through approved sales websites such as amazon.