Salmon with Potato for HSV: Fight Viruses with This Dish
What is HSV?
Herpes (HSV) is a viral infection that causes inflammation and pain. It usually occurs in the skin and nerves near the lips or genitals. Moreover, it is difficult to treat this disease because HSV lives and replicates within the nerve ganglia.
Weak immunity, insufficient nutrition, and stress can lead to virus outbreaks from nerve ganglia, where they travel through the nerves to the skin, forming infectious blisters or ulcers.
Why Did We Recommend this Dish?
Salmon contains vitamin D and B vitamins. Vitamin D stimulates the production of an antimicrobial peptide, cathelicidin that helps suppress HSV. As for B vitamins, they boost the immune system to help fight this virus.
Moreover, salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential to boost the immune system to fight chronic inflammatory diseases. The anti-inflammatory properties of these acids help reduce inflammation by blocking the production of arachidonic acid and prostaglandins. It can also reduce the pain caused by HSV outbreaks. However, our bodies cannot produce these fatty acids, and we must get them through the diet.
As for potatoes, they are an ideal addition because they contain potassium and vitamin B6. They are also rich in amino acids, especially lysine. This amino acid helps prevent arginine, another amino acid that the herpes virus needs to replicate, from reaching the bloodstream.
Additionally, vitamin B6 is essential because it helps the body produce various hormones that help fight stress. Stress is associated with the frequency, stimulation, and increased chance of virus outbreaks.
Salmon with Potato for Herpes
Meal type: lunch/dinner – main meal.
-Servings: 4 people.
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Salmon Sauce Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons water.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Pinch of garlic powder.
- Organic sea salt.
- 1 cup lemon juice.
- Dried red paprika hot/sweet.
- 2 tablespoons honey, you can use maple sweetener or any other sweetener similar to honey.
Potato Purée Ingredients
- Pinch of garlic powder.
- Salt and white pepper.
- 5 cups boiled potatoes.
- 1 cup organic goat milk.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- You can add any herbs or spices such as dill, rosemary, and others (if desired).
- Mix salmon sauce ingredients, then brush the salmon and leave it aside for a while.
- Place the fish fillet in a covered pan over low to medium heat for 15 minutes, more or less, as you prefer it to be cooked.
- Add a tablespoon or more of olive oil, as desired, and remove the pan from heat.
- Mash the potatoes, then add them with all the potato purée ingredients, except the milk.
- Stir the ingredients over medium heat until combined.
- Add the milk and stir; until it becomes fluffy and consistent texture.
- Put it in a deep bowl.
- Garnish it with dill or any other herb, as desired, and serve it on a separate plate. You may also put it next to the salmon and garnish it with dill or green parsley.
- Serve it alongside a red or green cabbage salad or watercress salad, and it can also be served alongside your favorite soup.
It is important to exercise regularly and practice relaxation exercises, such as yoga and breathing exercises because they help reduce tension and psychological stress; therefore, improve the functioning of various body systems, especially the immune and nervous systems.
HSV – Herpes Simplex virus Package
Super effecient supplement package for HSV with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.