Salmon Steak with Vegetables for Kidney Failure Patients
Kidneys are critical for excreting toxicants out of the body. Therefore, we should take extra care of our kidneys, especially those who are at a higher risk of getting kidney failure. Or whose Creatinine and Urea levels are starting to get higher. The food we consume impacts our health and organs, including the kidneys. Therefore following a specific healthy lifestyle and diet contributes to treating renal failure and preventing dialysis.
We recommend people with kidney failure to consume vegetables that contain vitamin A. Like bell pepper, chili pepper, chili sauce, carrot, dark vegetables, and lettuce. In addition to vegetables that contain vitamin C. Like leafy vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, pineapple, and various types of mushrooms.
One must avoid red meats and beef, and rather consume fish and plant proteins. Salmon is recommended for people with kidney failure since it is rich in calcium and omega 3. Including red salmon and Chinook salmon.
The recipe hereunder is a healthy choice for people with renal failure. It contains several essential nutrients for the body, and supplies the body with energy without feeling overfilled. You can prepare this recipe however you like, and choose other vegetables each time.
Salmon Steak with Vegetables
Type of Meal: Main Course Lunch/Dinner.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes.
Servings: 1 Person.
You can enjoy this exquisite Salmon steak with vegetables for kidney failure patients recipe with a side dish of salad or soup, in addition to a diced fresh lemon.
For the Salmon Marinade, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of honey, maple syrup, or other thick syrup.
- Paprika (sweet or spicy).
- 3 spoons of water.
- 1 pinch of organic sea salt.
- 1/4 a cup of balsamic vinegar.
- 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- 1/4 a cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Combine the ingredients and marinate the salmon for a while.
For the Vegetables, you will need:
- Your choice of vegetables: zucchini, bell pepper, yellow or green beans, carrot, broccoli, chili pepper, fresh mushroom, and others.
Thoroughly wash the vegetables, then cut them into large pieces. Then add to boiling water for 5 minutes, at least.
- Place the marinated salmon in a covered pot with the vegetables over low to medium heat for 15 minutes. (No need to boil the mushrooms).
You can cook the salmon more or less, according to taste.
- Remove from heat, then add 1 tablespoon or more of olive, coconut, or diluted rosemary oil to taste.
- Serve the salmon and vegetables on a serving plate, with a side dish of Rocca or lettuce salad, or soup.
- Choose different vegetables each time you make this recipe.
- Always add the olive oil at the end to prevent it from as much heat as possible. In order to sustain its benefits.
- Enjoy a glass of your favorite homemade fresh juice with this meal.
- You can reduce the amount of salt in the marinade, and add Himalayan salt to the salmon when you serve it instead.
Natural Supplements for Kidney Failure
Super effecient supplement package for Kidney Failure with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.
Eat Healthy Recipe Book
Eat Healthy recipe book is one of the recipe book series from Hekma Center. This book offers 268 healthy, organic recipes that help maintain health and limit diseases.