Salmon Steak with Puree for Infertility in Men
The lifestyle and diet can affect fertility and sperm health. Certain diets that are rich in fats and animal proteins can harm sperm health. As one study revealed, men who consume foods rich in antioxidants have better sperm production. And another study showed that diets rich in omega 3 fatty acids that exist in certain types of fish and vegetables can improve sperms production and their ability to fertilize. Furthermore, some studies clarified that consuming legumes, nuts, seafood, and organic meat instead of red meats, which are full of hormones, increases fertility in men.
Benefits of Salmon Steak with Puree for Infertility in Men
Potassium is a crucial nutrient for the body in order to transmit nerve impulses, help the muscles contract, and maintain normal blood pressure. And there is a link between potassium and fertility, wherein both men and women need a sufficient amount of potassium to increase fertility. Moreover, potassium is essential for semen production. Potatoes contain high levels of potassium; 1 medium potato with its skin contains 15% of the recommended daily intake of potassium. Furthermore, salmon contains docosahexaenoic acid, which is a primary structural component of sperms, for it is important for making immature sperms develop into becoming sperms with a head and a tail that are able to fertilize. Because of these wonderful benefits, we recommend the hereunder recipe for salmon steak with puree for men who suffer from all kinds of infertility (sterility).
The French Recipe for Salmon Steak with Puree
Combining salmon and potatoes in one dish is an excellent move to add a delicious and unique taste. This meal is dense in nutrients, and significant for the integrity of the body and increasing fertility in men.
Type of Meal: Main Meal – Lunch/ Dinner.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes.
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes.
Servings: 2 Persons.
For the Marinade and the Salmon:
- ½ cup of balsamic vinegar.
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Organic sea salt.
- 1 tablespoon of honey, maple syrup, or the other syrups with similar consistency.
- A pinch of garlic powder.
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- Paprika (sweet/smoked).
- 3 spoons of water.
- Combine the ingredients and marinate the salmon for a while.
- Place the marinated salmon steaks in a covered pot over low heat for 15 minutes or less, as you prefer.
- Add one tablespoon or more of olive oil, or coconut oil, to taste.
For the Puree:
- 2 ½ cups of well-boiled potatoes.
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil, to taste.
- ½ cup of cashew milk..
- Salt and white pepper.
- A pinch of garlic powder.
- You can add herbs or spices, like dill.
- Mash the potatoes well.
- Combine the puree ingredients, except the milk, and stir over medium heat until mixed.
- Add the cashew milk, then stir until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place the puree in a serving bowl.
- You can serve the puree in a separate bowl/plate, or next to the salmon steak.
- You can put dill or other herbs on top for garnish.
- Consume fruits, vegetables, and whole grains on daily basis in order to improve your health and increase fertility.
- Potatoes are nutritious foods, and their delicious taste upgrades your meals.