Healthy Brown Rice Recipe with Mushroom for People with Anxiety
Anxiety is the body’s normal response to stress. However, if that feeling is extreme, or last longer than a couple of months, and is affecting your everyday life, you may have an anxiety disorder.
Mushroom for People with Anxiety
Mushroom is wide-spread all around the world with all its types and shapes. Edible mushroom is rich in calcium, vitamins, selenium, potassium, fiber, and antioxidants. It also contains Psilocybin, which helps improve the mood and overcome Anxiety and Panic Attacks.
Whole Brown Rice for People with Anxiety
Rice is a main ingredient of meals in many cultures all over the world. Some countries consume white rice daily since it is easier to use and lasts longer. Although white rice is initially brown with the hull.
Whole brown rice has great benefits. It contains several minerals, such as manganese, which is necessary for the production of essential fatty acids, mainly glutamine and glycerin. Therefore brown rice improves the integrity of the nervous system and alleviates panic attacks and anxiety disorders.
Moreover, the hull contains copper, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and various vitamins that are important for the integrity of the nervous system and help overcoming anxiety disorders and panic attack.
Tips on How to Consume Brown Rice
- Check the expiry date of the rice before you use it.
- Add more water to brown rice because it takes longer to cook.
- Consume brown rice 2-3 times a week. Use it with different recipes that go along with the diet provided by Hekma Center for people with anxiety.
Brown Rice with Mushroom Recipe for Anxiety
Type of Meal: Main Course/Lunch.
Servings: 2-3 Persons.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
Total Time: 35 minutes.
- 1 bell pepper of each color yellow, red, and green. And 1 chili pepper (optional).
- 1 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Organic Magnesian or Himalayan salt.
- 1/2 cup of white button mushrooms.
- 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Paprika (sweet or spicy).
- 1/2 cup of whole brown rice.
- Rinse the rice and soak with hot water for 10 minutes.
- Peel the mushroom and cut into even slices.
- Drain off excess water and add the rice to a pot. Add salt and hot water, two knuckles above rice level over medium heat until it cooks. (Brown rice needs 15-20 minutes to cook).
- Thoroughly wash the bell pepper and spinach. Cut the bell pepper into even pieces, and the spinach into large pieces.
- Stir-fry the mushrooms over high heat until golden. Then add the rest of the ingredients except for the rice, olive oil, and spinach. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat then add and mix the rice, olive oil, and spinach.
Natural Supplements for Anxiety
Super effecient supplement package for Anxiety and panic attacks with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order now.
Eat Healthy Recipe Book
Eat Healthy recipe book is one of the recipe book series from Hekma Center. This book offers 268 healthy, organic recipes that help maintain health and limit diseases.