What You Do Not Know About Herpes: Can Oral Herpes Transform into Genital Herpes?
Herpes Simplex Virus, also known as Herpes Genitalis, is cystic blisters that infect several places in the body like the mouth, thighs, and genitals. These blisters occur due to a viral infection from another infected person. Furthermore, what matters the most for the infected person is whether that infection can transfer to another place.
Can oral herpes transform into genital herpes? Let us find out more in this article.
Oral herpes occurs on the mouth, gums, or lips. They are small blisters that appear on the mouth of the infected, and are also called cold sores or fever blisters. It is worth noting that this type of virus is caused by getting Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 (HSV-1), wherein the virus at first remains dormant in the nerve tissues in the face, and the blisters appear when it activates.
This virus widely spreads among people who already have blisters. In general, there are clear reasons for its spread, which include the following:
- Oral contact with an infected person.
- Direct contact with the blisters of an infected person.
- Using personal objects of an infected person, like towels, razor blades, spoons, and plates.
- Viral infection from the parents to their kids by performing everyday practices.
As for genital herpes, its causes include the following:
- Unprotected anal, oral, or vaginal sex.
- Using the sex toys of an infected person without properly cleaning them, or covering them with a condom.
- Direct contact with an infected person’s genitals, even without intercourse.
Can Oral Herpes Transform into Genital Herpes?
Doctors confirm that this disease is a rapidly-spread viral infection. Wherein the oral blisters (type 1) can spread to the genitals through direct oral contact, whether by touching, kissing, or having sexual intercourse.
HSV – Herpes Simplex virus Package
Super effecient supplement package for HSV with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.