Lentil Soup for Boosting Sperm Count
If you want to enjoy eating vegetables, look no further than lentil soup. This soup can provide high levels of several vitamins and minerals. It is also delicious, healthy and full of benefits to boost your fertility. Learn about the benefits and how to prepare lentil soup for boosting sperm count.
Delicious Soup Ingredients
Delicious Soup Ingredients: Lentil and Potato
Lentils are legumes that are easy to digest and a plant source of iron, folate and protein. It is important to have folic acid in your diet because it plays a role in producing healthy sperm, and its deficiency increases the rates of sperm abnormalities. This soup also contains potatoes rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6, all of which are beneficial for sperms.
Delicious Soup Ingredients: Onions and Carrots
In addition, this dish contains onions, which are rich in antioxidants that help increase healthy sperm count. Moreover, onions are rich in sulfur, which can increase glutathione production, an antioxidant essential for male fertility because it can improve sperm quality and health.
As for carrots, they contain chemical carotenoids responsible for their orange color and help improve sperm quality and motility. Furthermore, this vegetable is rich in antioxidants, such as vitamin E, which is essential for increasing sperm count. Low levels of potassium and vitamin E are associated with erectile dysfunction. These two compounds in carrots help supply your diet with minerals and vitamins to overcome impotence.
Delicious Soup Ingredients: Zucchini
You can also add zucchini, which is an excellent source of vitamin C. This vitamin is an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Oxidative stress affects sperm health, and it may also cause male infertility. Thus, consuming adequate amounts of antioxidants, such as vitamin C, may help overcome it. Moreover, vitamin C helps improve semen quality.
Furthermore, zucchini contains minerals, such as manganese, potassium, and small amounts of magnesium and phosphorous. Manganese is essential for stimulating enzymes that produce several reproductive hormones in the body.
Lentil Soup for Sperm Count
Meal type: soup\ side dish.
Servings: 2 people.
Total preparation time: 30 minutes.
- 6 cups water.
- Salt, pepper, cumin and turmeric.
- Medium zucchini.
- Medium potato.
- Big carrot.
- Medium onion.
- 1 cup crushed lentils.
- Chop the vegetables into large pieces.
- Put them in a medium saucepan with boiling water on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave the soup to cool, then add it to an electric food processor.
- Mix on medium speed until the consistency of the soup becomes smooth and slightly thick.
- Put the soup on medium heat for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- Eat whole grains and legumes because they contain B vitamins. These vitamins help improve mood and overcome depression and anxiety that cause impotence.
- Eat foods that contain zinc, such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and legumes. Zinc is very important for the male reproductive system, as it helps increase the level of the testosterone hormone.
Natural Supplements for Infertility
A supplement package for infertility or lack of fertility with medicinal herbs. Contact Hekma Center to get the package now. we offer free consultation.
Eat Healthy Recipe Book
Eat Healthy recipe book is one of the recipe book series from Hekma Center. This book offers 268 healthy, organic recipes that help maintain health and limit diseases.