Healthy Burger for Uterine Fibroids
Burger is a fast-food that everyone loves because it is delicious and easy to prepare. There are several ways to make burgers. Some are made from meat, and others are made with chicken. They can be fried in oil or grilled over a fire and served with a special bread with sliced onions, tomatoes, ketchup and mayonnaise.
Because burger contains large amounts of calories and saturated fat, eating too many causes many diseases. However, there are several ways to make a healthy burger rich in nutrients. In this article, we will learn how to prepare a healthy burger for women with leiomyoma (uterine fibroids).
Kidney Beans Benefits for Uterine Fibroids
Kidney beans contain large amounts of dietary fiber, which helps lower bad cholesterol levels that cause many diseases, such as strokes and atherosclerosis. Fiber also helps with losing weight because it reduces appetite. Additionally, kidney beans provide proteins that help slow down the digestive process, which helps in weight loss that increases the severity of uterine fibroids symptoms.
Moreover, fibers help control blood sugar levels and prevent sudden spikes, diabetes is one of the causes of leiomyoma. Fibers also play a role in supporting digestion and reducing constipation, which is a symptom of leiomyoma.
Furthermore, patients need to purify their bodies from toxins. Adding beans to their diet helps remove waste and toxins from the liver. Beans are also a good source of iron, which protects patients from developing anemia. Women with leiomyoma might suffer from bleeding or excessive blood during their menstrual cycle.
Healthy Burger for Leiomyoma
Meal type: main meal – lunch.
Servings: 4 people.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Total preparation time: 45 minutes.
- Iceberg lettuce.
- Burger bread (whole grain bread).
- ½ cup organic ketchup and free of industrial sugar.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Pinch of garlic powder.
- Pinch of sweet/spicy paprika.
- 4 tablespoons organic or homemade mozzarella.
- ½ cup organic mayonnaise.
- ½ cup organic yogurt.
- Organic bbq sauce (optional).
- Organic mustard sauce (optional).
Burger Patty Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons ground flaxseed or chia seeds.
- 2 cups cooked sweet potato.
- 2 teaspoons of: black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, sweet/spicy paprika and cumin.
- ½ cup onions.
- 2 cups chopped coriander or parsley.
- ½ cup whole bread crumbs.
- Pinch of turmeric.
- Pinch of ginger powder.
- 8 spoons lemon juice.
- 2½ cups cooked red beans.
Ingredients to Cover The Burger Patties
- Pinch of sweet/spicy paprika.
- Whole bread crumbs.
- Put all burger patties ingredients in a food processor, and blend just a little until mixed.
Note: Blending the ingredients in a food processor too much will not help the desired consistency of dough.
- Mash the ingredients and shape them in circles, as desired.
- Then press it with a smooth surface until it forms in the shape of a burger patty.
- Cover the patties with the crumbs mixture, and put them in the freezer for at least 15 minutes or overnight.
- Over medium heat, heat a large frying pan and cook the burger patties on both sides for 4 minutes.
- Place the burger patties on a non-stick oven tray.
- Put the tray in the middle of the oven pre-heated at 200C for 30 minutes.
- Toast burger bread with the addition of burger sauce, lettuce, onion rings.
- Serve burger with French fries made with coconut oil.
- You can also serve it with organic mayonnaise salad.