Manage Endometriosis with Stuffed Turnip
Turnip is a vegetable that you can cook in several ways. This vegetable has a delicious flavor and several benefits because it contains many valuable nutrients that boost immunity to fight diseases.
Furthermore, a stuffed turnip is one of the dishes useful for controlling the symptoms of endometriosis. Adding other ingredients to this dish increases its nutritional value and enhances its flavor, which should encourage women with endometriosis to add it to their diet.
When you have endometriosis, you must follow a suitable and balanced diet that reduces the severity of symptoms. Women with endometriosis should choose their foods carefully because some foods can cause rapid spread and severe pain.
Therefore, patients are advised to eat stuffed turnip because all of its ingredients are suitable for their condition. This dish contains olive oil, meat, and tamarind, which provide nutrients that the body needs. They also help reduce the severity of the symptoms.
Turnips Importance for Endometriosis
Women with endometriosis should have good digestive system functions, especially if the displaced endometrial tissues reached some parts, such as the stomach and intestines. In this case, patients should follow a healthy diet that helps support the digestive system, such as turnip.
Additionally, turnip is rich in dietary fiber that helps prevent constipation. Fiber also helps remove waste from the body; therefore, it will help patients reduce pain by reducing intestinal pressure
Moreover, this vegetable helps produce healthy cells and reduce excess cells and tissues, such as displaced endometrial tissues because it contains glucosinolates. Turnip also fights inflammations caused by displaced endometrial tissues because it provides several antioxidants.
Furthermore, turnip provides energy because it contains folic acid. Women over 18 should take 400 micrograms of folic acid daily, which can be provided by eating two cups of turnips, as each cup contains 107 micrograms. This vegetable also helps support bone health. Women with endometriosis are treated with a progestogen hormone injection which weakens the bones. Therefore, patients need foods that help strengthen the bones.
Other Ingredients Benefits for Endometriosis
- Olive oil helps relieve pain and reduce inflammation because it has a similar effect to anti-inflammatory drugs. It also contains antioxidants that reduce the growth of displaced endometrial tissues.
- Tamarind, cumin and black pepper help support the digestive system because they prevent constipation and manage gases. This is what women with endometriosis need, especially if the tissues extend around the digestive system.
- Organic meat increases blood levels, which is beneficial for women with endometriosis who have constant bleeding.
Manage Endometriosis with Stuffed Turnip
Meal type: main meal – lunch.
Servings: 4 people.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Total preparation time: 40 minutes.
- 1 cup water.
- 6 medium white turnips.
- 1 cup infused tamarind.
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon magnesia sea salt.
- ¼ cup whole grain brown rice.
- 100 grams meat, cut into medium pieces
- Soak the turnip, clean well with a vegetable brush and wash with water.
- Carve half the turnips in the middle.
- Leave the pulp aside in a clean bowl to add to the stuffing ingredients.
- Wash the rice and the meat, then add them all to a deep bowl with the turnip pulp.
- Add pepper, salt, cumin, and olive oil.
- Stir the ingredients until they are mixed.
- Stuff the turnips a little more than half, then place them in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add directly to the saucepan tamarind, a cup of hot water, and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Leave the saucepan for 30 minutes until it is cooked.
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh chopped parsley and a pinch of organic pomegranate molasses.
Natural Supplements for Endometriosis
Super effecient supplement package for Endometriosis with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.
Eat Healthy Recipe Book
Eat Healthy recipe book is one of the recipe book series from Hekma Center. This book offers 268 healthy, organic recipes that help maintain health and limit diseases.