Healthy Diet and Daily Instructions for Women with Endometriosis – Allowed:
It is important for women who struggle with endometriosis to abide by the following instructions.
GENERAL ADVICE FOR WOMEN WITH ENDOMETRIOSIS:
- Adopt a healthy and more relaxed lifestyle and go to bed early.
- Do daily activity and relaxation exercises such as yoga, meditation and breathing exercise.
Physical activity reduces tension, stress and even depression.
LIQUIDS (WATER- JUICES- TEAS)
- Drink adequate amount of water (8-10 glasses a day) because it is necessary for maintaining the health and integrity of body cells.
- Prefer to drink pomegranate juice and olive leaf tea because it is rich in antioxidants.
- Women with endometriosis prefer to drink also cumin tea and ginger tea because these herbs are rich in antioxidants and are considered very potent anti-inflammatories.
- Prefer to use vegetable oils for they are rich in vitamin E.
Vitamin E takes part in many processes in the reproductive system including the production of sex hormones and transportation of oxygen to reproductive organs.
- Consume an amount of 1 small cup of olive oil throughout the day (you can add olive oil to your food). Olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids.
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- Eat fruits and vegetables that have high content of fiber for it reduces estrogen levels; therefore helps with endometriosis.
- Prefer to consume leafy greens for they have high content of vitamin E, which takes part in many processes in the reproductive system.
- Eat lots of organic fruits and vegetables in order to reduce fat from the body.
Tip: If you cannot find organic fruits and vegetables, then you should leave the non-organic ones until they ripen completely and become tender. Then all the chemicals are decomposed and the consumption of fruits and vegetables becomes less harmful.
- Consume vegetables rich in in antioxidants such as olive leaves, onions, garlic, and ginger. These foods are also considered very potent anti-inflammatories.
- Eat vegetables from the Cruciferae family such as cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli that help reduce estrogen level.
- You should eat vegetables that purify the liver from toxins. Prefer to eat carrots, beet, artichokes, lemon, parsley, and celery.
WHOLE GRAINS – LEGUMES – SEEDS AND NUTS
- Consume flaxseeds because they contain omega3 fatty acid.
- Prefer to eat walnuts, almonds, and seeds on a regular basis because they have high content of fatty acids.
Note: Seeds and nuts must be consumed raw, because roasting oxidizes them and make them lose their nutritional value.
- Eat foods that have high content of fiber, which helps reduce estrogen level.
Prefer to eat whole grains (whole rice, quinoa, oatmeal), and legumes (lentils, soybeans).
- Prefer to eat seeds and nuts because they also contain vitamin E.
- Women with endometriosis should consume soy and flaxseed because they contain phytoestrogen, which helps maintain hormonal balance in the body.
- Consume foods rich in zinc such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, legumes and whole grains.
Zinc is very essential for the proper functioning of the reproductive system.
- You should consume freshly ground cumin seeds for they are strong antioxidants.
FISH AND SEAFOOD
- Consume foods that contain omega3 fatty acid.
Preferably, eat sardines, salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, halibut, and seafood.
Omega3 is very important for the health and integrity of cells and for keeping a hormonal balance and a proper functioning of the nervous system.
Healthy Diet and Daily Instructions for Women with Endometriosis – Prohibited:
- Raw foods contain pesticide residues. These substances are similar in form to estrogen hormone; therefore, they affect the proper functioning of the hormonal system.
- Avoid red meat. There is a direct relationship between eating red meat and having endometriosis, because red meat may aggravate hormonal imbalance.
- Eggs, milk and dairy because they all worsen the hormonal imbalance and weaken the immune system.
- Foods that weaken the immune system such as sugary foods.
- Alcoholic drinks and caffeinated beverages because they also weaken the immune system.
- Allergenic foods such as wheat, milk, corn, peanuts, preservatives and food dyes because they will aggravate endometriosis.
- Foods that contain saturated fat such as beef, processed food, margarine, butter and refined oils.
These foods hinder the work of Omega 3 and cause hormonal imbalance.
- Processed and canned foods that contain preservatives, food dyes and flavorings.
These foods may weaken the immune system and cause hormonal imbalance.
Natural Supplements for Endometriosis
Super effecient supplement package for Endometriosis with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.