Chinese Canton and Sperms
If you are thinking of procreating, you must maintain your health by committing to a healthy diet in order to produce sufficient sperms with a healthy shape and motility. There are many recipes you can make at home to achieve this. Try this recipe for Chinese canton to nourish male fertility and sperms.
Sperm quality is linked with the quality of the seminal fluid that contains many minerals and different nutrients, especially calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. And every man should make sure that his diet provides a sufficient amount of these nutrients.
Let us find out the significance of Chinese canton for boosting male fertility. Today’s dish contains various beneficial nutrients, for example, it contains the necessary antioxidants for maintaining sperm cells. As well as vitamin D that can increase sperm count and health. Moreover, it is rich in omega 3, which enhances sperm production by promoting blood flow to the genitals. These nutrients are in salmon, mushrooms, carrots, and avocados.
Recipe for Chinese Canton to Nourish Male Fertility and Sperms
Type of Meal: Main Meal/ Lunch.
Servings: 3 Persons.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes.
- 2 fresh salmon steaks.
- ½ cup of each: green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and carrots.
- ½ cup of fresh white button mushrooms (optional).
- 1 green onion.
- ½ an avocado.
- 1 spoon of minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of organic sesame oil.
- 1 medium onion chopped into large slices.
- 2 tablespoons of raw sesame seeds.
- 2 cups of water + 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 2 tablespoons of black honey.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons of organic tomato paste.
- A pinch of each: ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, and ginger powder.
- Chop the vegetables into long slices or cubes, to taste.
- Put 1 spoon of organic sesame oil into a large wok.
- Add the onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, and avocado and stir over high heat.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a cup of water.
- Add the sauce to the wok, then immediately cut the salmon into cubes and add them to the wok along with the bell peppers.
- Let the ingredients cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until the salmon is properly cooked.
- Put another spoon of organic sesame oil into a clean pan.
- Add the sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Roast the sesame seeds over medium heat until they become golden, then add them to the canton, for they would add a delicious taste to the dish.
- You can serve short-grain brown rice, or gluten-free pasta with the Chinese canton.
- You must try to maintain a healthy weight by combining nutritious food and regular exercises. Excess weight negatively affects sperm count and quality.
- Consume plenty of fruits, vegetables, and foods rich in antioxidants and help produce better quality sperms.
- Consume foods that contain vitamin D and zinc. Vitamin D enhances sperm motility, wherein zinc improves semen quality, increases sperm count and motility, and fertilization ability.
- Stress might reduce the necessary hormones for producing sperms. Therefore, try to avoid stress by doing activities you like.