Enjoy Delicious Foods Beneficial for Immunity
Certain foods can help us maintain a healthy body and boost immunity, and others can harm us and cause health problems. In general, it is fun to make different dishes on our own, and we can enjoy the taste. However, some foods can help us when it comes to herpes symptoms. Here is one delicious way to help prevent symptoms of this disease. Let’s learn how to prepare avocado with cream and honey for herpes patients.
Pay Attention to Amino Acids
The ratio of the amino acid arginine to lysine is the key to reducing the frequency and severity of herpes outbreaks. Arginine helps herpes simplex viruses to replicate, while lysine inhibits them. Therefore, patients with herpes should avoid foods rich in arginine, such as cereals and dark chocolate.
Moreover, although sugary foods do not contain amino acids, they cause an acid load on the body and negatively affect white blood cells. For instance, they prevent white blood cells from moving fast enough to attack viruses.
Now, let’s learn about the foods that will help stop herpes outbreaks and help recover faster. As mentioned earlier, we want to create a hostile environment for the virus by eating foods rich in lysine and avoiding those that contain arginine. You can find lysine in red meat, chicken, eggs, fish, cheese, and spirulina.
Avocado is rich in nutrients, such as folate, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Furthermore, this fruit helps your body absorb fat-soluble nutrients better such as vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin E. When choosing foods rich in these nutrients, be sure to add avocado to help with the absorption.
Avocado and the Immune System
Unsaturated fats in avocados can help to boost the immune system because it helps to absorb fat-soluble vitamins. It also contains vitamin E, a nutrient that your body needs to boost the immune system to fight viruses and bacteria.
Moreover, it contains vitamin B6, which helps the immune system produce antibodies to fight bacteria and viruses. Avocado contains glutathione, a powerful antioxidant beneficial for boosting the immune system and required for lymphocytes.
Avocado and Herpes
This fruit is helpful when fighting the herpes simplex virus. It is rich in nutrients and contains almost everything you need, from fats, carbohydrates, and protein, to its high lysine content.
Avocado with Cream and Honey for Herpes Patients
Meal type: Salads.
Servings: 2 people.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Cooking time: 5 minutes.
- 1 avocado.
- ½ cup goat cream.
- 5 pitted dates.
- 2 tablespoons date molasses.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- 3 large slices fresh mango.
- To make the first layer: Put 3 slices of avocado, in addition to 3 tablespoons of cream and dates, and mix well in an electric mixer. You can also add a little water until the mixture is well homogeneous.
- To make the second layer: Put 4 slices of avocado with 3 tablespoons of cream, and mix well in an electric mixer.
- To make the third layer: Mix 3 tablespoons of cream and mango slices in an electric mixer.
- Prepare two deep plates for serving and put in each plate a spoonful of date molasses, then add the mixture in order from the first layer to the third.
- Add a spoonful of honey. The plate can be garnished with pieces of dried apricots and organic Qamar al-Din rolls.