Avocado Cream Snack for Endometriosis
Suitable Diet for Endometriosis
Fish is one of the best foods that women with endometriosis should include in their diet because it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are essential to reduce pain and inflammation. Patients should also eat whole grains, vegetables and fruits, which are rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins. These nutrients contribute to reducing the amount of estrogen in the body.
In this article, we will learn how to prepare an avocado cream snack. This dish is a suitable snack for women with endometriosis.
Avocado Cream Snack for Endometriosis
Meal type: appetizers salads.
Servings: 2 people.
Total preparation time: 10 minutes.
- 7 dates, remove the seeds.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- ½ cup vegan cream, or organic goat cream.
- 3 large fresh mango slices.
- 1 avocado.
- 2 tablespoons date molasses.
- Nuts to garnish as desired.
- To make the first layer, blend 3 slices of avocado, 3 spoons of cream, and dates in a blender, and you can also add a little water until the mixture is well mixed.
- After that, make the second layer by blending 4 slices of avocado and 3 spoons of cream in a blender.
- To make the third layer, blend 3 spoons of cream and mango slices well in an electric mixer.
- Prepare two deep plates to serve and put a spoonful of date molasses in each plate.
- Add the mixture from the first layer to the third, add a spoonful of honey, then garnish with nuts.
- You can also garnish it with dried apricots and organic Qamar al-Din.
Avocado Benefits for Endometriosis
Avocados help reduce depression and improve the mood because they contain folic acid. This vitamin prevents the accumulation of homocysteine, which benefits women with endometriosis who have depression. They also provide dietary fiber that helps support the digestive system and reduce constipation, a symptom of endometriosis.
Moreover, avocadoes help remove waste and toxins. They also reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, obesity, diabetes and some digestive system diseases; therefore, they help protect women with endometriosis from developing chronic diseases.
Furthermore, avocados help protect women with endometriosis from developing cancer, such as cervical cancer, pancreatic cancer and colon cancer, because they contain folic acid and other compounds.
Mango Benefits for Endometriosis
Mango is rich in polyphenols, which are plant compounds with antioxidant properties, including anthocyanins, mangiferin, benzoic acid and catechins. These compounds help protect the body from free radicals, which reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases for women with endometriosis. This fruit also helps boost the immune system because it contains B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin K and folic acid. These nutrients help women with endometriosis manage their condition, as the immune system controls and destroys the displaced endometrial cells.
Moreover, mango contains vitamin A, which helps fight inflammations associated with endometriosis. This fruit also provides iron, which helps women with endometriosis manage anemia caused by heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- Drink natural juices and herbal teas, such as ginger tea and cumin tea, because they contain antioxidants.
- Avoid eating processed foods, foods containing preservatives and artificial colors because they aggravate endometriosis symptoms.
Natural Supplements for Endometriosis
Super effecient supplement package for Endometriosis with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.
Eat Healthy Recipe Book
Eat Healthy recipe book is one of the recipe book series from Hekma Center. This book offers 268 healthy, organic recipes that help maintain health and limit diseases.