Apricot Jam to Suppress Herpes
Almost no one can deny the benefits of apricots. This yellowish-orange fruit is an excellent food that provides protective antioxidants while adding very few calories.
Moreover, the tiny hairs on the outer skin give a soft texture, and you can eat it without peeling. Let’s learn how to prepare healthy apricot jam and its benefits for patients with herpes. With this homemade recipe, you can enjoy the delicious taste.
Nutrients in Apricots
Apricots are highly nutritious and contain many essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and potassium. This fruit is also a good source of beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, all of which are antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body.
High in Antioxidants
Apricots are a great source of many antioxidants, including beta carotene, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. They are also high in polyphenols, which protect against diseases, including diabetes and heart diseases.
As for the main flavonoids in apricots, they are chlorogenic acids, antioxidants, and quercetin. All of these compounds neutralize free radicals that destroy cells and cause oxidative stress. The high intake of flavonoids and anthocyanins can lower inflammation levels.
Supports Skin Health
Eating apricots can benefit your skin. This fruit helps prevent skin damage through the antioxidants it provides. In particular, vitamin C protects and nourishes the skin. This vitamin also supports collagen production, which gives skin strength and elasticity. Patients with HSV need this because the virus causes sores, so they need to speed up the healing process.
Patients with HSV need a strong immune system to suppress the virus and prevent it from spreading. Apricots contain vitamin C, essential to boost the immune system. This vitamin enhances the production of cytokines, which are proteins released from some white blood cells and transmit information to other cells.
Furthermore, vitamin C supports the production of small proteins called interferons, which bind to healthy cell membranes and stimulate them to produce a protein that prevents the replication of viruses inside cells, which reduces the spread of viral infections from one cell to another. Additionally, this vitamin helps support T-cells, which are essential in the immune system.
Amino Acids and HSV
Apricot Jam to Suppress Herpes
Meal type: desserts.
Servings: 3 – 6 people.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Cooking time: 20 – 30 minutes.
- ½ kilo apricots.
- 1 lemon juice.
- ½ teaspoon stevia sugar (optional).
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- Clean the apricots, dry them and remove their pit.
- Divide it in half, then add it with stevia sugar in a bowl for 12 hours (must be stirred every now and then).
- Add lemon juice to the apricot E37 mixture, then leave it for another 12 hours (no need to stir).
- Put the mixture on high heat with the cinnamon stick, then keep stirring.
- Remove the foam completely.
- Put on low heat when it boils for 15 minutes or until it is cooked (must be stirred every now and then).
- Leave to cool.
- When it cools, it can be stored in a sterile glass jar and kept in the refrigerator. You can eat it for breakfast or with desserts.
- If you like sweet jam, you can add some mountain honey.
HSV – Herpes Simplex virus Package
Super effecient supplement package for HSV with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.