Healthy Diet and Daily Instructions for People Who Suffer from Anxiety or Panic Attacks – Allowed:
It is important for people who have anxiety or panic attacks to abide by the following instructions.
General advice for people who have anxiety disorder or panic attacks:
- First of all to have faith in God almighty that he is capable to get you out of this situation and help you regain your normal life back.
- Adhere to a healthy diet and healthy eating habits. Preferably, eat small meals at frequent intervals (every 2-3 hours) and chew food well before you swallow.
- Adopt a more quit and relaxed lifestyle and avoid stress. Also getting an adequate amount of sleep is essential.
- Insert Sidr honey or raw nectar honey to your daily diet routine.
- Take up to 2tbsp of bee pollen every day.
- Consume essential dietary supplements like Vitamin D, Zinc, folic acid, vitamin B and vitamin E supplements.
- Consume foods that have high content of Folic acid (B9 vitamin), or take Folic supplement.
- Do daily exercise and practice competitive sports such as football, basketball and movement games to reduce stress and provide the body with energy. Preferable also do relaxation exercises such as yoga, meditation and breathing exercises to improve mood, maintain physical health and improve blood circulation.
Liquids (Water- Juices- Teas)
- Drink 3 glasses of warm water (400ml) with 1tbsp of nectar honey dissolved in it, on an empty stomach. Preferably, wait 30min before you eat your breakfast.
- Drink adequate amount of water (8-10 glasses a day) because it is necessary for maintaining the health and integrity of body cells.
- Consume an amount of 1 small cup of olive oil throughout the day (you can add olive oil to your food). Olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids.
- Drink tea mix of the following herbs: sage, fennel seed, licorice, chamomile, rosemary, red clover, melissa, and ginger.
- Drink a cup of warm goat milk with 1 spoonful of nectar honey or carob molasses before bedtime to promote better sleep and reduce anxiety disorder.
- Prefer to drink fresh juice of organic fruits and vegetables for they have a rich content of essential vitamins and mineral. Preferably, drink apple sider, carrot juice, beet juice, and pomegranate juice.
Fruits and Vegetables
- Eat 1-3 dates every morning half an hour after you drink the water.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables such as leafy greens, root vegetables, sprouts, apples, pears, and papayas because they are rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins B vitamins that are essential for the proper functioning of body systems.
- Consume vegetables high fatty acids like avocados and avocado oil for anxiety disorder.
- Eat more foods that contain serotonin such as pineapples, bananas, kiwi, plums, tomatoes, peaches and plantago.
- Consume fruits and vegetables that have high content of tryptophan such as bananas and potatoes.
- Consume vegetables that belong to the cruciferae family also known as the Brassicaceae family.
You should eat cauliflower, cabbage, and broccoli.
- Prefer to consume all types of onions, ginger and garlic.
- It is recommended to consume the following vegetables: carrots, beets, celery, parsley, lemons, and artichokes.
- It is recommended to eat Asparagus or take it as a supplement (Aspar product).
Whole grains – Legumes – Seeds and Nuts
- Consume 1tbsp of ground cumin twice a day (morning and evening). You can add it to your food.
- Consume foods high in omega3 fatty acid such as flaxseeds, walnuts, almonds, raw nuts. Omega3 is very important for the health and integrity of cells and for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Consume foods that have high content of B vitamins such as whole grains (whole rice, oatmeal, quinoa) and legumes (lentils, beans).
- Eat foods high in melatonin such as mustard and fenugreek seeds.
- Consume foods high in tryptophan such as oatmeal, sesame, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chickpeas, and beans.
- Consume foods that have high content of fiber such as oatmeal, whole grains, legumes, quinoa, lentils, beans, peas, and chickpeas. Fiber helps remove toxins and accumulated waste from the body. Thus reduce anxiety.
- Consume foods that have high content of zinc such as whole grains, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Add turmeric and fenugreek to your food or take them as supplements. (TKR products and Hel product).
Fish and Seafood
- Eat sardines, salmon, tuna, herring, mackerel, and seafood because they have high content of omega3 fatty acid. Omega3 is very important for the health and integrity of cells and for the proper functioning of the nervous system and therefore reduces stress.
- Eat salmon, tuna halibut, and seafood in general because it is rich in tryptophan.
Healthy Diet and Daily Instructions for People Who Suffer from Anxiety or Panic Attacks – Prohibited:
- Stay away from refined sugars and saturated fat in foods like chocolate, cakes and biscuits. Also, avoid consumption of white sugar.
- Simple carbohydrates such as white flour, sugar, and all foods that are made of white sugar such as bread and pasta and other pastries. Simple carbohydrate cause sharp changes in blood sugar level and thus cause the release of some hormone such as adrenaline and noradrenaline that stimulate the nervous system and cause neurological imbalance and induce stress and anxiety disorder.
- Dairy especially that is made of cow milk or powdered milk. Prefer to replace it with soy milk, almond milk, or organic goat milk.
- Smoking and Hookah (Narghile).
- Avoid alcohol, energy drinks, soft drinks and sodas because they disrupt the absorption of B vitamins in particular, B1, B6 and B9 (folic acid). Prefer to replace it with fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
- Fast foods, processed foods and canned foods because they contains preservatives, food dyes and flavorings; these foods also contain unhealthy oils that affect the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Reduce the amount of salt in your food and avoid citric acid.
- Red meat especially beef. You should also try to avoid poultry unless it is raised freely so it is organic. Preferably, eat sheep meat with moderation.
- Non-organic eggs. Look for organic eggs and eat in moderation.
- Try to drink less caffeinated beverages such as coffees and some teas.
- Allergenic food such as wheat, milk and dairy, soy, corn, chocolate, peanuts, citrus fruits and red meat.
- Fried foods that contain unhealthy oils that affect the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Foods that contain saturated fat such as margarine, butter and refined oils because they aggravate anxiety disorder.
Natural Supplements for Anxiety
Super effecient supplement package for Anxiety and panic attacks with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order now.