Top 8 Remedies to Relieve Oral Herpes Symptoms: Remedies Worth Trying
Oral Herpes (HSV-1) causes fluid-filled blisters and sores that form under the skin, on, or around the mouth. These sores usually take 7-10 days to heal. The first 7 days are often harsh and irritating if left untreated. You can try the following remedies to treat and prevent the spread of oral HSV sores effectively.
Top 8 Remedies to Relieve Oral Herpes Symptoms
- Hekma Center Package. The suggested package for HSV contains 100% natural products, all of which are very safe and effective. All the products included in this package are natural products approved by the Ministry of Health and carry GMP certification. The suggested package provided by Hekma Center consists of 15 different medicinal herbs and natural substances, including turmeric extract (curcumin), propolis, etc. In addition to the suggested package, a healthy diet, daily instructions, and essential tips for the patients are also attached.
- Lemon balm. The antiviral properties of lemon balm help reduce redness and swelling associated with sores or protect against future outbreaks. You can use a lip balm that contains at least 1% lemon balm.
- Over-the-counter antiviral medications. Products that contain docosanol or benzyl alcohol can help shorten the duration of sores. Lysine is also available as an oral supplement and cream and may help reduce the virus outbreaks duration.
- Ice, which may not shorten the duration of blisters, but does provide immediate relief from the irritation caused by sores. You can simply apply an ice pack directly to the sore.
- Aloe vera gel is widely available, and you can grow it as a houseplant. It has anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects that can help suppress the virus.
- Sunscreen cream, which not only protects the lips while the sores heal, it can also reduce future outbreaks when applied to the lips daily. Use a sunscreen with at least SPF 30, and use it whenever you’re out in the sun.
- Reduce stress. Stress can cause the herpes virus to reactivate. Meditation and regular exercise can help you avoid stress.
- Ibuprofen or acetaminophen. These two medications can help relieve the pain associated with the oral herpes virus.
HSV – Herpes Simplex virus Package
Super effecient supplement package for HSV with medicinal herbs. highly recommended by specialists at hekma center. order you package now.